Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    finally832 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 11:31 AM
    A older man that makes a michine in his basements that he feeds people too
    I thinks is horor , He lets people in then he takes then down to basement and he feeds then to this machine that he made and he's possed by and his dather comes by and she finds out what going on , as welll after feeding to this machine he takes there blood and puts it in a bowl to eat like soup. Can someone help? Thank you romero
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Feb 5, 2010, 06:43 PM

The Mangler (1995) give this a shot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex with a older man [ 4 Answers ]

Im in my early 30s and I had a sexual relationship with a oler man 18 yrs old.us After the first time he doesn't want it anymore.us Was it that bad?

Marry older man?just a little older! [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: someone keep telling me that it is good for a girl marries a man who is a little older than her! Cause older man knows more how to take care of others,how to respect others... but for young men,what they care about is themselves only!Is that true?I was thinking about that for many...

Dating an older man [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 23 yr old and have recently met an older man and we are interested in dating to see if things would progress any further. My problem are my parents, that after going away for a weekend get away to see him (had to lie about it, and they found out after I came back) they have shown 110...

View more questions Search