Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smundhra Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 09:37 AM
    Already filed taxes and received another W2
    I have already filed taxes for 2009 and have received another W2 for 0.08$ from my past employer. I left this employer in mid 2008 and did not work for him in 2009. The W2 has 0.08$ as the total income and it also mentions this amount under 12 a section of W2 with code C.

Do I need to re file the taxes after refund or can I ignore this W2.

Please help.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Feb 5, 2010, 09:46 AM

If the income is $0.08, yes ignore it.
    smundhra Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 09:52 AM

Thanks a lot.. I though 8 cents is way to low.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Filed BK and now Mother received summons from creditor for joint accounts [ 4 Answers ]

I filed for bankruptcy and am going through the 'admnistrative' process through the court. Some of the accounts were joint accounts with my mother. She has recently received summons (lawsuites) from two of the creditors requiring a response w/in 30 days. Is she legally responsible for these...

IRS never received taxes [ 2 Answers ]

I filed my Grandmothers taxes in 2006 through her accountant. She sold some stock, and ended up owing $1100, which was paid. I have received a letter from the IRS stating they have not received her 2006 tax statement, and she has an $1100 credit which she will lose after this April. Her...

No taxes filed! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, This time I would like to know if I could file for a social security and Medicare refund, for the year of 2006, even though I had an income less than $3,000, and I did not filed any taxes for that same year! Thank you.

1099 Received after already filed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, I was just notified that I would be receiving a 1099 from the employer I started working for at the tail end of 2006. I probably should have anticipated getting one, but I didn't and already filed my return. What should I do once I get the 1099? I didn't make a whole lot of money...

Never filed taxes [ 1 Answers ]

??

View more questions Search