Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firecable101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 07:33 AM
    Panosonic TV not working , it just has a clicking sound, no pic. Or sound
    I have a 51 " Panasonic rear projection TV that just makes a clicking sound and will not power on and has no sound. I had it fixed 6 months ago for the same thing and the repair guy said it was a grounding issue, I really don't want to take it back as he said it's out of warranty
    firecable101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 07:34 AM

I have a 51 " Panasonic rear projection TV that just makes a clicking sound and will not power on and has no sound. I had it fixed 6 months ago for the same thing and the repair guy said it was a grounding issue, I really don't want to take it back as he said it's out of warranty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clicking sound before burners ignite [ 1 Answers ]

After my pilot lights on my Lennox WhisperHeat furnace, shortly after there is a clicking sound (sounds like a switch) immediately before my burner ignites, however instead of clicking once as it used to, it is now clicking about 4 or 5 times before the burners ignite. Can someone tell me what...

Makes clicking sound [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1983 nighthawk 550. I kept it in a heated garage all winter and the battery was in my house. I let it run once during the winter for about 10 min and the took the battery back off. The next time I went to start it about a month and a half later it was turning over. I let off the start...

Clicking sound [ 6 Answers ]

My car keeps making a clicking noise in the fronr end even when idling.. any idea what it could be?:confused:

John Deere L110 Clicking sound on start - new solenoid, still clicking! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I cut my lawn, engine was running for about 2 hours. Stopped at neighbors house, cold beer, go to restart, just a clicking sound. Thought battery was dead, did a quick check, good voltage, hooked it up to a charger, good amps. Still clicking. I figure it's the solenoid, picked one up...

Toilet clicking sound [ 5 Answers ]

I hear a loud click at times after the toilet has stopped running, it also runs for a few seconds at times. COuld this be caused by air in the lines?

View more questions Search