Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scared121 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 04:24 AM
    Not a virgin and had rough sex and I bled a little
    Ok, here's what happened. I have been in a relationship with my fiancé for over a year and we have been having sex for over 8 months. The other night we had intercourse and we tried a new position that hurt whenever he did it unless he would move a certain way. Afterwards I went to the restroom and when I wiped, I had slight bleeding. I also had slight discomfort in my low abdomine afterwards as well which has never happened before either. The bleeding stopped within the next day, but I don't know where the bleeding came from. I am due to start my period within the next week but it never starts this early and I have never bled before after intercourse. Im afraid that there could be something wrong with me, but I don't know. Can it be because we tried the new position that hurt when we did it?
    boredimso Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 04:32 AM
    You probably just tore a little down there due to the new position you tried. It's nothing uncommon and you will heal just fine maybe just take a break from sex for a week. If you feel more pain or experience more bleeding after that, perhaps you should see a gynecologist

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex With A Virgin. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok Me and my partner have been talking about sex and she's a virgin, What I was wondering is, what's the best way to do it, Like do I just do it like I normally do or do I need to do something different?

The virgin afraid of sex [ 10 Answers ]

I am not homosexual, and there is no other problem. I am just afraid of sex. If you can't tell I'm a virgin, and sex intimidates me. One major fear I will say is being a father, growing up through high school I wished it upon all my friends that were sleeping around, but it never came to them so I...

First time sex - am I still a virgin? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a virgin who recently decided to sleep with my boyfriend for the first time. He was also a virgin and inexperienced. When it came to the time for penetration he seemed unsure what to do so I tried to guide him to the right place. However, it didn't feel like he completely entered me. I could...

View more questions Search