Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronarrowman Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 11:58 PM
    Its his turn to relax.. .
    My boyfriend does EVERYTHING for me. From oral sex, to massaging me, to whatever position I want. But Im tired of feeling like I am getting everything I want and Im wanting to change it up A lot. I want to do something for him for a change. He works hard all day and now its time for him to relax.. . Here's the problem.. . I try to give him a blowjob, but I can't hack it. I gag because of the precum ( in general) it just makes me sick to my stomach. So I never finish him off. We just throw a condom on and get it done. But that's not fair to him. I need some advice. How can I give him a blowjob without paying too much for any kind of certain lube, or cloth, but just do it naturally and not get in my mouth. I usually hold a cleenex in my hand and when I think he precam, I wipe it off. HOW AWFUL IS THAT?? ADVICE, ANYBODY?:confused:
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2010, 12:06 AM

There is nothing awful about having a gag reflex... it is natural.

So instead of concentrating on how you can give 'the best oral sex EVER', why not concentrate on what you can do?

As your title said it's time for him to relax. That doesn't have to be with oral, when he gets home from work have a nice dinner ready for him, run a bath together, do a striptease for him. Get out of your comfort zone. Do something you've never done before. Stop concentrating on what you find difficult and find something new and exciting.

Also try to use your hands more, oral does not mean you need to 'fill' you mouth, it means you use your mouth. Having him well aroused before hand will make your eh... job, easier too.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Feb 5, 2010, 03:52 AM

Keep your mouth away from where he ejaculates. As neverme says you don't have to 'fill your mouth'. You can use your mouth and hands on different parts and still give him lots of pleasure.

Men have lots of other body parts that enjoy stimulation too. Experiment with all your body bits on all his as it were...

If you want him to truly lie back and enjoy suggest blindfolding him. That really puts you in the driving seat. Think feathers, chocolate body paint, ice cubes... Let your imagination run riot.

Above all stop worrying and enjoy.

P.s Lucky you with such a thoughtful boyfriend. Lucky him that you want to reciprocate.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2010, 07:03 PM

How old are you anyway?
    ronarrowman Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 09:35 PM

I am 19 years old. You guys have great ideas that I didn't even think about. Wow. Thanks a lot you. Im going to give this a shot and see how much he really relaxes ;)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2010, 11:05 PM
    Just piling on what's already been said.

I agree that its great that he is both attentive to what you need and that he seems to naturally enjoy it and does it well. He's light years ahead of many.

As for finishing at the mouth... my experience... and of course this is just personal preference... is that finishing at the mouth feels better than not.

Now... does that mean oral finished away is bad? Absolutely not!

But like neverme said, finishing at the mouth isn't necessarly meaning in the mouth. A previous lover could do either... no problems with gag reflex... but I couldn't tell one from another in the moment when she used her lips, but didn't take in versus when she completely finished in the mouth. More often, shed use her lips at the head and shaft as orgasm hit, but didn't really take anything in.

And ditch the kleenex. Keep a good hand towel by the bed.

And as long as different ideas were mentioned, different approaches can have different effects. For ex, my lover doesn't particularly like 69 to get her off... it's a bad angle and she's too distracted... but for the man it can introduce so much more of your body into the mix. Instead of being mostly below his waist, you have so much more bare skin against his. Your chest can graze his torso. His hands have immediate access to your arse, chest, legs, etc... even your tongue will come from a different angle, sliding over the top of the head instead of the bottom... so 69 or a similar side position can really engage his mind.

Another great surprise was when a lover would be unexpectedly waiting in the bathroom for me to step out of the shower. Instant arousal when she motioned for me to come over. And when the man is standing you can use your other hand to cradle his "guys"... different people like different things. Not all like this. Drives me mad.

And lastly... watch his response. My guess is while finishing off at the mouth is a nice thing to consider... given that he is in tune with you and your needs... hed probably be happier "settling" on whatever makes you more comfortable and whatever you enjoy doing.

After all, the mind is the most important errogenous zone... so you both being comfortable is best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to relax while getting tongue pierced. [ 7 Answers ]

Hey... so I'm going to get my tongue pierced in less than a month... :p BUT... I just need some advise to stay calm and how to relax.. I'm not nervous just what are some ways not to focus on the needle going threw my tongue... Need help please Thanks

How to relax a stressed out husband [ 28 Answers ]

I need ideas. Ideas of how to keep my husband stress free. (if that is possible) We just found out that his stress level is dangerously high - to a point he could suffer a heart attack or stroke. (he's only in his mid 30's! ) So, what kinds of things do you guys do to decompress? I need all the...

I need to relax! But how? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a UCLA student studying aerospace engineering, and for the last year, I have been having such a hard time finding time to do all the work I need to do. My last year I have had many very stressful classes with group projects, lots of work that I've had to do most of. I've been on overload for so...

Need Chihuahua to Relax [ 10 Answers ]

Is there anything that I can do to make my chihuahua relax so that I can trim her nails? I usually take her for a really long jog, so she's tired when we get home and I can trim them and she's mellow and then goes to sleep. But now she tires me out, and is even more energetic when we get home. ...

How do you relax into a relationship? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend says he loves being with me when we're both relaxed and is completely committed to our relationship, in every way, but when I start to expect and ask to be together at certain times, he feels pressured and has become extremely angry and hurt that I start to doubt him. It has the...

View more questions Search