Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexylovii08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 08:30 PM
    Stretch marks
    OK so this morning when I was getting dressed I didn't have any. Then when I went to bed on my one breast there were three dark stretch marks I was freakin out I don't know how I got and I am only 19 and I don't want this to stick with me and I want to know what would be the reasons for this to happen??
    ronnie28 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 11:00 AM

A product called Bio Oil is very good for stretch marks. Really helped mine after I had my daughter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch Marks! [ 9 Answers ]

If anyone knows how to lighten stretch marks or get rid of them let me know. I found this cream called TriLastin,but am not sure if I should get it I've gone threw so many creams and wasted a lot of money nothing is helping.Am frustrated I don't like to wear shorts or short sleeve shirts of the...

Stretch marks [ 8 Answers ]

Is there anyway to get rid of stretch marks? Not really from pregnancy but I reallized when you scratch a lot in one place for a long time you get stretch marks and I want to know how to rid of them.

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I was 12 when I got stretch marks due to gain of wait... can you please suggest me a home remedy for how 2 get rid of dem... because I'm just 13 and can't do laser treatment:( :eek:

Stretch marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have hundreds of them, I have never been pregnant and I wouldn't even call myself fat! What can I do? I've read about something called bio-oil? Anyone got any advice on this? I have also heard that sunbeds can help fade them? Please anyone with any advice get back to me, as it really does...

Stretch Marks [ 8 Answers ]

I am so young and I'm already starting to get stretch marks. I tried coco butter and everything and nothings working. What should I do?

View more questions Search