Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hattieruth Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 07:48 PM
    What exactly were the riches of India that the Great Game was fought over
    Russia, Britain & France all wanted control of India for it's riches & treasures. What exactly were these riches & treasures? If spices, which ones?
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Feb 7, 2010, 06:26 PM

One likely reason you aren't getting a response is that this looks a lot like homework question. We don't do those here - sorry. Education is not just about facts. It also about learning how to find information and to judge its relevance and credibility on your own.

In any case... I suggest that you think of some key words that might be relevant, and do a set of searches based on them... always keeping in mind that you have to be careful in evaluating the sources.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US-India Tax treaty for students from India [ 13 Answers ]

I found out that for Students from India studying in USA under US-India Tax treaty , I can claim $5450 standard exemption under Article 21(2) . IS this true? Thaks in advance!

National game of india [ 1 Answers ]

What is the national game of india?

Great R&B Song, Great Lyrics - Who's the Artist and what's the Title? Thanks [ 1 Answers ]

Singers: Male and Female duet. Female:- The sunlight smiles faithful every day for you. No one comes close to the joy you bring to me; whisper's like the summer's breeze. To put my mind at ease. When I look into your eye's I invision you and me on LOVE'S JOURNEY. So I wrote this melody because...

Why Are Children Fought Over? [ 11 Answers ]

1. Because children equals money 2. Because the parents care about the child first 3. Revenge against the other parent 4. The age-old 'War of the Roses' 5. Best parent equals a better child

View more questions Search