Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KAT2316 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 05:46 PM
    Can I travel into England with a felony
    I have a felony and I want to know if I will beable to go to the Uk England with a felony
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 4, 2010, 06:41 PM

What type of felony, how long ago was it

Feb 5, 2010, 07:01 AM

Its all for drugs both me and my husband both over 5 years ago

Feb 5, 2010, 07:02 AM
    For drugs and burglary over 5 years ago
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 5, 2010, 07:57 PM

Please stop asking the same question over and over, I have deleted the 3 new posts on the same subject

Feb 12, 2010, 05:09 PM

Does anyone know or have any feed back travling out of the county being a felon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to travel into Canada with a felony? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a passport already from the US and I'm wanting to travel to Canada. I have a felony on my record and I'm still on probation at this time. What do I need to do to be able to go into Canada for vacation.

Can I travel to England after being 90 days in Schengen countries? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello.. right now I'm in Barcelona I will stay here for 90 days, after that I want to go to England, is it allow to travel there after being in schengen countries. I know England doesn't belong to this countries, so is it possible to travel without having any trouble? Thanks!

Travel in Italy/France?England [ 1 Answers ]

I'll be traveling to Italy at the end of May, and then on to Paris and Rome. I freeze on airplanes, and wondered if a pair of lightweight jogging or casual pants would be okay, not too hot after landing in Rome. I was thinking about putting a short sleeved top under a light jacket, so I could...

Felony and International Travel [ 10 Answers ]

I have a felony conviction from 2 years ago. I already hold a valid US Passport. I want to travel to Mexico. When I return and check in at immigration will they be able to see I have a felony and left the country without permission? Will they notify my parole? Thanks

Travel To England [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I want to go to England to go to college and work for a while. We both live in Anguilla and have a British European Passport. We have never been to England. We would like to know if the government can help us find a flat and give us financial aid for college and would like to pay...

View more questions Search