Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Halli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 05:45 PM
    A 3 kg flowerpot drops from a tall building. The initial speed of the pot is zero, an
    A 3 kg flowerpot drops from a tall building. The initial speed of the pot is zero, and you may neglect air resistance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    a) What is the magnitude of the force acting on the pot while it is in the air 1.5 s after it begins to fall?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2010, 01:12 PM

Use

F is the force acting on the pot,
    m is the mass of the pot
    a is the acceleration due to gravity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to square and area for building a porch or building [ 1 Answers ]

How do you start from scratch and square up an area to build a porch or other building when there is no available reference point to start

Given initial horz speed Need velocity (mag, direc) after certain time [ 3 Answers ]

I know that an object is thrown at a certain initial horizontal speed (m/s). I need to calculate the object's velocity (magnitude and direction) after a certain amount of time (seconds.) How would I do this? What formulas would I use? :confused:

Initial impact speed of Bike into a car [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I got a question Firstly Road conditions are good. OK, Bike Mass = 230 kg Car mass = 1600 Kg Initial Velocity Car = 0 km/h Initial Velocity Bike = REQUIRED

View more questions Search