Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sshilts Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 04:58 PM
    Does calif. Law allow soldiers who are deployed assign their visitation rights to fam
    Son is in basic training. Gdaughters mom verbally agreed to visitation and has never done so. Can my son assign his visitation.
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Feb 4, 2010, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sshilts View Post
    son is in basic training. gdaughters mom verbally agreed to visitation and has never done so. can my son assign his visitation.
    No.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 4, 2010, 07:21 PM

No, you need to talk to son, to talk to his wife ( and/or ex wife)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a new law in calif. 2008, pay principal first, then interest [ 3 Answers ]

I was trying to find out about a new law in Calif. 2008 where when you make a back payment of child support, it goes towards the principal, and when the is paid, then you start on the interest. Is this true? It is a old case and it is all back support, no new support. Thank You

Stepmom visitation while Non-Custodial dad deployed [ 1 Answers ]

Can I still get the court ordered visitation ordered for my husband and have visitation with my step-daughter while her father is deployed in the Army. The mother is the custodial parent and is refusing to allow me visitation; she says I have no rights to see her, only her father has visitation. ...

Fam law [ 2 Answers ]

Can you guys tell me about welfare and how it would work for her and for how long?

View more questions Search