Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yoyo_yost Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 03:06 PM
    Am I Bisexual?
    I'm 15, a Sophomore in High school. This question seems to go around a lot and I feel it's come to me. For about 2 years I've started to notice guys as much as girls. I've never had sex before... not yet... I sometimes fantisize about being with men. I HATE the idea of being bi, but I feel that is who I am... No one knows, to everyone I am straight, and I don't want to tell anyone. I've such a big deal out of gays and bi's before. I don't think I could take the ridiculing either. All my guy friends wouldn't talk to me anymore... it's not like I'm attracted to ALL of them! I need help!
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2010, 06:50 PM

It is normal at your age, to be a bit confused about your sexuality. Some 15 year olds have even taken to expirimenting with both sexes.

Bisexuality means that you are sexually attracted to both sexes. Noticing, being attracted to, and expirimenting with both sexes does not make you bisexual.

If you want to have sex with women AND men, you are bisexual.

A lot of kids at your age "claim" to be bisexual, but if you haven't had sex, you really can't know what your sexual preferences/orientation would be.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2010, 07:08 PM

There's nothing wrong with being gay or bi. But like jaime said, you're at a confusing age. You don't have to label yourself right now. Forget about labels completely for a while. There's no need to rush into dating. Everyone figures it out in their own time. And really, any friends that would stop being your friends because of your sexual orientation, were never really your friends to begin with.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2010, 11:50 PM

Stop worrying. It will all come out in the wash, as my Granny said.

If you are bi you will know when the time is right. Like being gay, you can try to run from it but it will find you, if it's for you.

You don't need to make any decisions now.

You don't ever have to tell anyone, though I wouldn't recommend this if you do come to the conclusion that you are bi, it is a personal choice.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 5, 2010, 12:10 AM

I agree with everyone else here. We can't tell you if you are bi or not. And sometimes you can't push all the thoughts away, just be who you are. What's the need to label? Love is love, no matter the genders. Just be who you are and you will be happy.
    GretaX Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 05:10 PM

A lot of people wonder at some point in their life if they are bisexual, just because you fantasize about it doesn't mean you are. A lot of people are what some people call "bi curious" it doesn't make them bi. On the other hand you could just as easily be bisexual depending on how you feel towards men, its not wrong to find men attractive and still be straight. I would give it some time to consider, or look it up online. Lots of people question this and in time everyone discoveres who they really are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't be bisexual right? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 20 and have only ever dated guys and frankly, I couldn't see it any other way. But I have always been attracted to women more than men. I will check them out more than men. I mean I guess you could say I might be envious or comparing but I also feel an attraction sometimes. Ive...

Am I bisexual [ 17 Answers ]

I am a 45 year old white male. I love women and I am very atracted to them.But here is my problem.I love the male penis I do not find men attractive.BUT ihave always wanted to perform oral sex on a guy I love wearing women's panties I want a guy to do me analy and I want to suck him off. When I...

I'm I bisexual? [ 5 Answers ]

I enjoy the company of boys, I can get along very Well with them and I enjoy having sex with them I like boys a lot but I also enjoy kissing girls but I think it's just for fun and actually I have only Kissed girls when I am drunk but lately I keep Kissing this girl also when we are drunk but...

View more questions Search