Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kosmar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 01:26 PM
    I will provide care for an elderly man, how do I protect myself?
    I will be staying with the father of a local doctor this month for a week, what do I need to do to protect myself and the home own
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2010, 01:30 PM

What exactly do you mean 'protect yourself'?

Have you any training in caring for the elderly?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 4, 2010, 02:06 PM

Is this hospice care? Are you worried about lawsuits?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attempting to provide kinship care for niece [ 10 Answers ]

* I am sorry It is so wordy. I tried to give as much detail as possible. My half-brother and his girlfriend were charged with possession of a controlled substance and felony child endangerment in August and their then 9-month-old daughter was placed in DHS custody. She has been with a foster...

Elderly care calls. [ 5 Answers ]

Is Realpersonreminder.com a good elderly care call service or is it like all the rest of the computer call services? My 90 year old elderly mother lives a long way from me and I don't have the time everyday to call and wake her up and check on her. I work all kinds of crazy hours and need a...

Home care for my elderly parents [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to remodel my parents bathroom so that I can adequately take care of them. I do not intend to ever place them in a nursing home but need changes made to the bathroom to make it handicap accessible. How do I go about this and are there grants available?

Home care for the elderly [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I wish to start a home care service for the elderly. The services will include most aspects i.e help washing, dressing, housework etc. My wife is experienced working in this industry but I need to know what qualifications, insurances are necessary to start the business, and what local...

View more questions Search