Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaki mcgrory Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 10:20 AM
    Ideas of writing a s letter to get a sponsor for our football team
    How to put in words when asking a company to help sponsor our under 14s football team
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2010, 10:46 AM
    Hi, jaki mcgrory!

If you start a draft of your letter here, without putting any contact information in it, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to come along to suggest to you ways that you might make improvements to it.

Thanks!
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2010, 10:51 AM

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to you regarding my under 14's football team, (insert name). Currently we are (list achievements).

Go on then to refer to your sponsorship you receive now if any. Outline what their sponsorship would go towards.

My team and I would be greatly appreciative of any help that you could give. In return the logo of your company will be put on our jerseys or however you aim to return their kindness.

Thank you for your time,

(Your Name and position you play)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short Story Writing Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

I need help coming up with 4 topics for short stories that I have to write for English. Im good at the writing part... but not good at the coming up with topics part. Can anyone help me?:confused:

Weight loss ideas for football son [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 10 and is above the weight limit for his squad by about 5 pounds. He is a stocky boy and has a lot of energy. We think that most is muscle but the coaches want him to be in the right weight limit to play. How do I help him? His next game is 9/18. Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search