Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amit padhy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 08:30 AM
    Cover letter for sending brochure to companies
    Cover letter for sending brochure to companies

Check out some similar questions!

How do I write the Quotation letter for sending it to client. [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, My company is in construction. So, I want a samples of quotation letters which are related to civil companies. Thanks For helping us. Best Regards, Megha

This is my letter to my ex. I'm not sending it just need to make sense [ 11 Answers ]

I am not sending this letter, we have been split up for nearly two months now. We have many mutual friends and I have been avoiding social situations where he is going to be - I do not want to do this forever though. Help me make some sense please and advise me on what to do. "why am i...

Sending a letter to introduce myself to potential client [ 4 Answers ]

I have just been certified as a signing agent. I would like to send out a letter and business card introducing myself and hopefully getting some business. I need help!

Procedure after sending a 3 day pay or quite letter [ 1 Answers ]

What is the procedure after a 3 day pay or quit letter has been sent. There has been no response from the renter (this is a business/restaurant) What do I do now? How do I get them out? INFIGS

Cover letter [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a freelance photographer and would like some idea of a good cover letter to use to photograph like normal people, girls, etc. but want it to clerify these pictures will only be used for my use and professional use and not be used in a manner to hurt that person in anyway. Basically I want them...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.