Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cft133 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Nov 22, 2006, 11:23 AM
    Where did the cramps go?
    I am now about 5 weeks pregnant. Have had cramping pretty much every day for the past week (it comes and goes). I have also had sore breasts. Today I have no cramping at all. Is this cause for concern? My breast are still sore though. Thanks!
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Nov 22, 2006, 11:31 AM
    I'd say-NO, it is not cause for concern-It's cause for celebration! Be happy that the cramping is gone and start enjoying your pregnancy.;)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 22, 2006, 01:23 PM
    I agree with MO, as usual. It is just that your body is adjusting to maternity. This will come and go through pregnancy and you will see more of it in your third trimester.

Enjoy what you have now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cramps during sex [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I have sex, I end up getting terrible cramps,usually in my hips but have also gotten them in my legs and even feet. It seems like the closer I get to orgasam, the worse they get. What is going on??

Bad cramps! [ 3 Answers ]

Why do I always have such bad cramps? Its unbearable at times. I just lay on my bed and curl up and cry. I cry myself to sleep. Please give me suggestions. Good pills, home remedies, etc. :/ help greatly appreciated!:o

Cramps While Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I have this wired cramps and I just found out I was pregnant and its kind of freaking me out... I don't want to end up having a miscariage HELP!!

Cramps in legs during sex [ 3 Answers ]

Why do my legs get cramps during sex?

View more questions Search