Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    home issues Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 07:04 AM
    I have a water inlet valve to a dishwasher that is leaking
    I have installed a dishwasher and connected the inlet and outlet valves to the proper places. My only situation is that the inlet valve is leaking but not from the connectors, but from the end of the copper line. Is my only solution is to replace the whole copper line?

Check out some similar questions!

What does the ice maker water inlet valve have to do with the ice maker leaking? [ 0 Answers ]

On my amana refrigerator, the ice maker leaks water at the inlet to the ice maker itself which drips heavily back into the dump tray which freezes the ice cubes all together. I was told the water inlet valve may be at fault. Why? Does the inlet valve have anything to do with the pressure going into...

Connecting water hose from water inlet valve to ice maker. [ 0 Answers ]

I put in a new water inlet valve but the water line from the valve to the ice maker keeps slipping out. I push it in hard and it seems tight but several days later it comes out. What is the procedure to keeping it in tight? Thanks

Water inlet to ice maker leaking [ 9 Answers ]

I have a frigidaire (frt18il6ds4) that was causing me problems (frozen ice maker tube) so I started prodding around and found out that the tube coming from my water supply was leaking at the copper coupling (not sure if that is what it is called). So I went out and purchased a new one and replace...

Maytag Washer Water Inlet Valve [ 1 Answers ]

I suspect that the water inlet valve on my Maytag top loading washing machine should be replaced. The machine will not dispense hot water. Cold water only is dispensed when the warm or cold wash setting is selected. However, no water is dispensed when the hot wash setting is selected. Before...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.