Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dano102 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 05:54 PM
    Title of a sci fi book where main character was man called 'Hero'(Heroe?)
    He was a reluctant hero, and he rode a 'morse', which was half horse and half moose. Actually could communicate with this animal. Save the world type of book... from the 70's/80's... there then was a sequel... thks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 7, 2010, 12:05 PM

Hiero's Journey by Sterling E. Lanier

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci-Fi book title [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a sci-fi book with a similar plot to Orwell's 1984. The book was set in the future when the gov't controlled every aspect of its citizens' lives, and kept tabs on its citizenry via closed circuit television monitors in every home. The gov't had enacted total population control...

I'm looking for a book. Teen. Vampire related, the main character was named Poppy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Our town library closed and all of the books were dispursed. I never used to write down the names of the books I had read and now I wish I had. Plot: Poppy and her best friend, I think his name was edward. Friends for years. Poppy is diagnosed with cancer. Then she finds out that "edward"...

Movie - main character a black man called Felix [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I remember seeing this movie when I was relatively young, so early 90s, although it may have been an 80s movie. It was really violent, and it's always stuck in my mind, cause the main guy scared me so much. He was a black guy called Felix, and in one part of the movie he stabs a cop's...

I know a character in a book, but not the title or author [ 2 Answers ]

When I was in 7th grade (about 25 years ago). My teacher read a book to us that was a mystery with a character with the last name HULKA in it. I have no clue what the name of the book or author is. I'd like to find that book because I think my kids would enjoy it. Thank you!

Sci-Fi Book title needed. Please. [ 1 Answers ]

I came across a book about a year ago in store and it was fairly new I think. It was a Sci-Fi novel with a female heroine. It was set in the distant future, she had psychic abilities which included being able to manipulate time. I'm not sure but it could have been a female author as well. I've...

View more questions Search