Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tondabrown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 04:38 PM
    They removed my child because I was in jail for 65 days
    They remove my chid because I was in jail for 65 days
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Feb 3, 2010, 04:46 PM

I think in order to answer your question there will need to be a question. We also will need more information. For example: Why were you in jail. Who was watching your child while you were there? Was there a legal agreement between you and that person? Was there a threat at anytime to your child. Was your child with you or in your home when you commit the "offense" that got you arrested? Please advice
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2010, 05:23 PM

Where did they "remove" your child from? That's over two months, did you think that the court wasn't going to place your child into some sort of protective custody?

AND it really depends on what the charges were, as you probably already know.

Can you share a little more of the story please?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2010, 05:24 PM

And what has CPS told you after you got out and asked about the kids

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

False claim, child removed [ 5 Answers ]

My ex husband made a false claim and was able to get a temp protective order. He came to my house with his copy of the filed protective order and demanded our daughter. She went with him we went to court on the matter and they didn't go forward with the protective order. However he still has our...

How do I get a child removed from a destructive house? [ 2 Answers ]

My son's girlfriend is 16 1/2. Her 18 yr old brother is already staying with us. Because of this she has been isolated from everyone. Her mother has taken her cell phone, computer all means of contact. Her best friend and I have been trying to contact her through her little brother and his...

3 burned out fan relays in 8 days; switch removed [ 5 Answers ]

We have a unit that is central air and electric furnace combined. It was originally Intertherm, but the outside part (compressor?) has been replaced with a Rheem. The inside part is now 11 years old. I do not understand all of this, so please bear with me... I am trying to communicate it as...

Ten days in jail [ 2 Answers ]

When a person is sentenced to ten days in jail for breaking probation how long do they usually stay there?

Custody of child who was removed by social services [ 1 Answers ]

My husbands child was removed by social services from the child's mothers home. They live in Kentucky we live in Indiana. How do we get custody of him. She has been charged with indecent exposure charges and is in a step dads aunts home. We were told by an attorney that it would take eight weeks to...

View more questions Search