mommytou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Feb 3, 2010, 04:29 PM
    I am a mother of 4
    One 5 year old boy
    One 3 year girl
    1 set of twin boys
    I'm 22 married and have always worried of what people thought

Im only asing because my twins have only been out of the house 13 times since they were born and everybody is telling me too bath them like 2 times a week.. but I don't know... what do you think
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Feb 3, 2010, 04:33 PM

I think if you have to ask and you are second guessing you shouldn't. Are you able to support your 4 kids? Mentally and financially... College funds?
    MY answer if your asking is no. However, this is truly something that you and your husband have to decide.
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

Feb 3, 2010, 04:39 PM

My opinion is that the world is over populated and future generations are going to struggle with shortages of food and water, so no, you should not have another baby.

It's your life, though. I don't think you should or shouldn't based on what others think. Just think about what you are doing. Get educated about the earth's resources and its population, then decide.

Think about your children. Is it fair to them to add another child to the family? There are a lot of things to consider before you create another person.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2010, 07:55 PM

I have merged your two posts, seem in one you don't have a 11 month old, and in another you do.

If you are going to be a troll at least be a good one.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2010, 04:28 PM

You are asking a bunch of strangers whether you should have more children? This is something you should be asking your husband. No-one here can possibly know your situation or ability to cope with a large family.

I'm Irish, and by my standards, four is not that big a family. But four or more children takes a huge amount of looking after, not just financially (think about five college funds) but emotionally too. Have you a back-up system for if you get injured or sick? Can you cope with five children all shouting at you at once?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2010, 05:01 PM

If your financially able to take care of all these children and yourself and the bills then what they hey why not.

The world may be over populated but hell it's your uterus you control how many babies you want in there.

If your husband is all for it then go for it. If your okay finacially go for it. If you live in a stable home go for it.

I wouldn't suggest getting pregnant to save your relationship or just because you want one because a close friend just had a baby and all of the sudden your like "ohh a baby" [I say that because one of my friends just had a baby and I'm all like "ohh a baby"-- but I'm not going through with it].
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 19, 2010, 05:05 PM

I'm not understanding why you posted that the boys have only been out 13 times and that everyone is telling you to bathe them 2 times a week.

How often do you bathe them now? Less then 2 times? More then?

It seems to me that you already have your hands full, why add more?

Can't you just enjoy what you have?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm an emotional wreck letting go of my kids' baby clothes [ 6 Answers ]

Please help and soon! Background: I am mid-40's with 2 small kids from one marriage. My own mom was a hoarder who in late life had Alzheimer's and never knew her grandkids. My own dad was a tosser sentimental about very little very non-demonstrative towards my kids and then he died when they were...

1099-R do Ihave to filed? [ 2 Answers ]

My son has a 1099-R form $ 8,769.42 does he has to filed taxes?? In line 4 he has $ 1,753.87 can he get a Refund?? Thank you for your answers.

I am dating a guy with kids, how should I get his baby momma to stop harassing us? [ 2 Answers ]

I am dating a guy with kids, how should I get his baby momma to stop harassing us?

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

View more questions Search