Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gone40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 02:59 PM
    A man is making quitclaim deed to a mother and son they want it to say joint tennacy
    This person is making a quitclaim deed to a mother and her son they want the deed to say joint tennats with the right of survivorship is this proper
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2010, 06:44 PM

This is often a common way to make a deed out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between warranty deed and a quitclaim deed. [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to buy some vaccant properties from a investment company in Florida. These properties are tax deed properites they obtained from auctions. They offering me quiet claim deed in lieu of warranty deed. I am little confused to buy these property. Also I want to know, these tax deed...

The mother of my son is making it difficult for me to have contact with him. [ 7 Answers ]

My son is 1 year and 3months, I also have another son which is 7months with another female. Now my problem is that I wish to be on my sons birth certificate but the mother of my first child refuse's to put me on it? I take responsibility for my children an have been involved from day 1, I have now...

Can a mortgage and deed be transferred over from mother to son ? [ 1 Answers ]

We've been living in this house that we've been paying the mortgage for, for the past 5 years it's under my mom's name the house and the mortgage . We'd like to make it under our name the title and the mortgage . Does it have to be a sale transaction if it's between mother and son? Or can it be...

Mother wants to add son to deed to save property taxes can he not mortgage house? [ 2 Answers ]

My mother owns a house in Starke FL anf her son, my brother has lived in it for 3 years. He has became disabled and doesn't work, she lives in SC. She wants to add him to the deed so that the property taxes becom lower for owner occupied verus living out of state, it will save her about $1,000 eah...

View more questions Search