Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3mmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 02:23 PM
    Cleaning of leather furniture after parvo infection
    I have a home that has parvo in it that I clean on a weekly basis.. I was asked to clean tomorrow with clorox on the walls and even the leather furniture.. Help what do I do is it safe??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 3, 2010, 02:38 PM

Clorox wipes may be a safe alternative and work well on leather furniture without ruining it. You definitely cannot soak your leather with clorox bleach, that would ruin it.

Edit: found their website: www.clorox.com/products/overview.php?prod_id=cdw

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leather furniture [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. We have a 10+ year old Natuzzi soft leather sofa & chair that have two spots the size of a large football from a gradual build up of residue from natural hair/head residue on the backs where heads rest! We have followed the manufacturer's cleaning instructions (essentially a soft damp...

Cleaning leather furniture [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove super glue from a leather couch?

Dog chewing leather furniture, is there a product to apply on furniture? [ 5 Answers ]

My 12 week lab puppy loves to chew on our leather furnitre. We have many toys and try to detur him from biting with introducing a toy when he bites the leather furniture and also tried frozen wash cloths. We use a firm NO! But almost seems to get more playful and thinks it's a game. Can I use...

Leather topped furniture repair [ 1 Answers ]

We have several pieces of old leather-topped furniture (end tables, coffee table, etc). One piece has a fairly recent water spot on it. Is there any way to remove/repair that spot?

Leather Furniture Repair [ 3 Answers ]

How do I repair a huge hole in leather furniture??

View more questions Search