Ask
    SHANIKA2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 01:30 PM
    Do my partner like me
    New partner about know 8yrs and now get serious
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2010, 01:49 PM

There is something wrong if you cannot go to HIM and ask him if he's interested. You've known each other for 8 years and are now "serious," not being comfortable enough with this guy to just go to him and ask (in spite of any 'nervousness') is a problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My partner wants everything his way or when he wants it [ 8 Answers ]

My partner wants everything his way or it is OK only when he wants it for example sex it used to be every other day now at least every 7-9 days. And he assumes I always want it bcause I like it he does take the time to arouse me if do not reach my climax point he does not care he will not keep...

Can't get off with new partner [ 6 Answers ]

I am 30 - have had an orgasm before. Can achieve an orgasm with masturbation (unfortunately I can never bring myself to do that enough). Anyhow, I am with a new partner whom I love deeply. I can't stop pleasing him... but he can't seem to please me. I want to have an orgasm, but every time he...

Jealous partner [ 9 Answers ]

Hello! Iam new to this site, so I am not sure how it will work out for me, but I hope I might get some help... Or even someone might be in similar situation. I have met my partner one year ago. I have to note that I was just out of a 5year long relationship and have a now 9 year old son from my...

An underwriting partner [ 3 Answers ]

What's meaning of "underwriting partner"?

Ex partner [ 4 Answers ]

My ex partner has left twice now for someone else I had a tarot reading which said he was coming back just like to know are these readings ever wrong

View more questions Search