Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hester0203 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 12:08 PM
    AMBROTOSE and diabetics
    My husband is type two diabetic and takes insulin twice daily. He started taking Ambrotose 7 days ago, and his blood sugar is high, and he feels very tired all the time. Is it normal? Should we rather stop the treatment, or continue?
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

Feb 4, 2010, 09:18 AM

No, it is not normal. Did you husband's doctor suggest that he take Ambrotose? High blood sugar levels is a serious threat to health, I'm sure you know that? Was your husband's blood sugar under control before he started using Ambrotose?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2010, 10:03 AM

Yes, it's normal for blood sugar to go up with Ambrotose. It contains sugar.

My husband died from complications of Diabetes. Questions such as this should be referred to a Physician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diet for diabetics [ 5 Answers ]

My father is diabetic and I want to draw up a weekly menu, but I don't know what would be the best food to give him, a little help please

Diabetics eye glasses [ 2 Answers ]

Do diabetics pay for glasses

Diabetics and glasses [ 2 Answers ]

Do diabetics pay for the lenses for glasses or not? I know that they pay for the frames. oscar47

Strawberry jam for diabetics [ 1 Answers ]

My sister has diabetes and I have lots of strawberries, so... does anyone have a recipe for Strawberry jam suitable for diabetics please? Thanks

Ambrotose Is It SAfe For Diabetics? [ 2 Answers ]

I am diabetic.I took the normal? Route ,dealing with it ,their way! LOL Not anymore no more insulin,I take vit. min. and herbs.Can I safely add ambrotose? My sugar is still high about 200 but I feel so much better.Can I safely add Ambrotose?I don't eat sugar and rarely eat bread.I can't eat fruit...

View more questions Search