Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Feb 3, 2010, 08:52 AM
    Important cards
    My mom is withholding my permanent resident card and my SIN card from me. Am I legally entitled to them? Note: I'm 17 and I live in Canada.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 3, 2010, 08:57 AM

Why is your mom withholding this valuable information from you ? Does she not want you to find a part time job ? I wouldn't say it is illegal, but they are items you should be carrying on you at all times.

Tick

Feb 3, 2010, 08:59 AM
    I owe banks money. She thinks that with the cards, I'll find another bank to owe money to.
    Expert

Feb 3, 2010, 01:04 PM

She could have a point there, hamworld. You are only l7 and racking up debt. Not a good position to be in so young.

Tick

Feb 4, 2010, 10:19 AM
    Always answering my questions, tickle... no matter what kind they are. Kindly tell me, what is it about me that makes you feel like answering my questions?

You know me tickle. Arrogant, self-centered and short-sighted.
    Expert

Feb 4, 2010, 10:23 AM

Your answers to my posts are showing up, as they are suppose to be as subscribed threads. Which means I subscribed to your post. Others read your posts to but have chose not answer.

Hamworld, I don't know you from a whole in the head, so how do I know you are arrogant, selfcentered and short sighted ?

Now you know why I answer your questions. I am a long time member here, we all volunteer our time and when I get a break from my work, I come on and see how I can help.

Tick

Feb 8, 2010, 12:07 PM

What happens if I turn 18? Do I become legally entitled to the cards?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probability of getting an ace from 50 cards if 2 cards are randomly removed from 52 [ 6 Answers ]

From a pack of 52 cards 2 cards are randomly removed. Then what is the probability of getting an ace from remaining 50 cards?

Reading cards using playing cards [ 3 Answers ]

I was tought to read cards using a regular deck of playing cards but its been a few years... any ways if anyone also knows this method I only use 7's through Aces but can't remember what 4 Jacks connected means ! i.e.. 3 queens is a fight - 3 kings good news brings- 3 jacks is a friend travels...

Even though its not too important [ 2 Answers ]

Omgggg! I have nothing to do what so ever, all my friends are busy today... and I can't think of anything to do, I'm not having fun online... and I don't know what to do. I mean I love to write, draw and read but I don't feel like doing any of those things... sooo... my problem is, I'm bored. Give...

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

View more questions Search