Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kararhea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 09:38 PM
    Independent at 13
    I am 13 me and my mom and papaw get in a fight every Saturday,Sunday no other time just then and when I was born I live in a trailer for until I was 11 then we moved in with my papaw the trailer that we lived in I could just walk down the hill to my papaw house it would take about 1 min. to get there anyway then when we moved out we rent it to my stepdad then he moved about 1 week ago I have not seen him since but then we got in a big fight that was the night I went and moved to the house I changed the locks no body has the key expect me I put cameras all around the house and inside to I have to pay rent to it is $275.00 and the electric bill is $500.00 and water is $800.00 because my stepdad let the pipes frezze and bust I have been paying rent for 2 yrs I have a job I have a truck payment it is a ford f-150 93 it was $10,000 it is hard but I have not gave up since
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 3, 2010, 06:57 AM

Please don't piggyback into someone else's thread. Your post has been moved to its own thread.

Which country do you live in?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 3, 2010, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kararhea View Post
    i am 13 me and my mom and papaw get in a fight every saturday,sunday no other time just then and when i was born i live in a trailer for til i was 11 then we moved in with my papaw the trailer that we lived in i could just walk down the hill to my papaw house it would take about 1 min. to get there anyway then when we moved out we rent it to my stepdad then he moved about 1 week ago i have not seen him since but then we got in a big fight that was the night i went and moved to the house i changed the locks no body has the key expect me i put cameras all around the house and inside to i have to pay rent to it is $275.00 and the electric bill is $500.00 and water is $800.00 because my stepdad let the pipes frezze and bust i have been paying rent for 2 yrs i have a job i have a truck payment it is a ford f-150 93 it was $10,000 it is hard but i have not gave up since
    Sorry I don't believe what your saying. There isn't a job around for a 13y/o that pays that much.
    helpplease515 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 03:40 PM

You must be kidding me. Even if this is all true, you are only a KID. 13 years old? If I were you I would consider somehow leaving, maybe not living on you own, but gettig the proper care and guidance you deserve as a minor and child.

If you have to go as far as child protective services... well just keep it in mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bonding independent contractors [ 1 Answers ]

I am a business owner of a telemarketing company that sells subscriptions to magazines. My question is, if I were to hire independent contractors to work for me from their home, and they get such information such as a customers credit card numbers to pay for the order should I protect my company by...

Independent Contractor [ 6 Answers ]

I did a little searching around and found a few topics that touched on this, but my circumstances are a bit different than the topics I found. I just was obtained by a small web design company as an independent contractor, I've never done anything like this before, but it seems like a great gig...

How to become an independent share holder [ 2 Answers ]

Hello guys, I need to know how to become an independent share holder if there such a thing and how to about it in the market what should I expect and how do I start?

View more questions Search