Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xXKelly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 05:19 AM
    Ex Boyfriend/Best friend
    Hey everyone. Basically, me & my ex boyfriend split around 2 weeks ago, we had been dating for 3 years & he was my first love i never felt the way i feel about him for anyone before But i have also got a best friend or ex best friend rather, who i met 2 years ago.

All 3 of us hung out often & there were a few times i could spot subtle flirting between them but i never blinked because i trusted them both. Sometimes i did confront my ex about it.
    Well anyway, my ex broke up with me saying that he wants to be single and said i was a drama queen, on the same day he split with me, i went around to his place to collect a few of my things and walked in on him kissing a girl i had never seen before and my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. Following the days from that i had heared of him going to several different girls which caused me to hurt even more & just when i thought things couldnt get any worse, a few days later, i caught him sleeping with my ''best friend'' & this is when my heart truly broke.

I talked to them both about it, she said it was a mistake but went on to do it for a 2nd time, in which she stated ''It wasnt planned, i dont know what will happen in the future, nobody's perfect'' & admitted she had a crush on him. My ex also said he likes her alot but then he comes to me, telling me he misses me and loves me and that i was the most important girl to him ever. He is confusing me so much & its like everytime i get close to being ok and moving on, something else happens or he comes and tells me he loves me, prolonging my feelings for him. I adored him & i am seriously crushed by all of this i dont know what to do.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2010, 05:26 AM

I strongly suggest you dump both of them,quick time.

Your ex boyfriend says one thing,but what do his actions tell you,they say he is immature,a hound dog and quite frankly a liar.

For me the biggest betrayal was from your best friend.

Dump them both,don't listen to anymore of their crap.

You are better then this and don't you deserve more.

Start no contact with both of them,this will empower you,help you heal and get perspective.

Their behaviour is not acceptable and have zero tolerance for any more.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2010, 06:03 AM

With a friend like that you don't need enemies.
    Have nothing more to do with either of them.

Go NC on both of them and make new friends.

You will find that not everyone will treat you like rubbish,but will respect you for who you are.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2010, 06:06 AM

With friends like that who needs enemies? Drop them both and move on, there are better people out there for you to share your life with.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 3, 2010, 09:07 AM

Now that you know your ex is a cheater and a dog, and your best friend is a skank, then you know what to do. Leave them both to do their thing without you.

Don't look back!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get a girl who has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is your friend [ 13 Answers ]

Im those type of guys who does what makes them happy irrespective of who/what gets hurt in the process. My happiness is always first when it comes to me. So I'm sleeping with this girl and she is dating my friend. I've suddenly developed feelings for her and I want her to be with me:cool:I think I...

Friend to boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Have you ever realized one day, be it via a slow progression or sudden moment (or a little of both), that you are falling for a friend? I seem to be in this situation, and am not sure what to do... I think the feelings are mutual but am not sure- and I don't want to ruin the friendship- Any...

My best friend and my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have this guy friend and we were really close and then I got a boyfriend and he got mad at me and now he's like not talking to me as much and when I try to cal l him he won't answer his phone and it kills me and you I lovee my boyfriend and I want to stay with him but I don't know what to...

View more questions Search