Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkyshinde Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 04:22 AM
    MCA degree holder can teach in polytechnic college
    MCA degree holder can teach in polytechnic college in india
    bireswar71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 11:48 AM
    MCA holder can teach in polytechnic college as Lecturer in Computer Application in West Bengal for the Lecturer assigned to the Post Diploma in Computer Application course.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

18, unexperienced, and no college degree [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 18, recent high school graduate, can't afford to go to college, and have only had one job in my entire life and that was when I was 16 for about 7 months at a local grocery store. I don't even know where to look. I'm trying not to be too picky considering how bad the economy is but I know for...

Don't have college degree [ 5 Answers ]

I don't have a college degree and my job doesn't require one. However, coworkers around me mention their degrees and I feel so out of place for not having a degree. Is it political suicide for me to admit that I do not have a degree? Does anyone share about not having a degree and how has that...

College/degree question [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is a junior in HS and she is interested in pursuing a career in orthotics/prosthetics. We are trying to locate information on which colleges would be the best for her, to help her in this pursuit. Also, we need some help in determining what her degree should be in; we know there are few...

View more questions Search