Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sergie Posts: 149, Reputation: 15
    -

Feb 3, 2010, 02:37 AM
    Need some beautiful words.
    Greetings to all!

Folks! I am trying to write a Experience cert. I write all the way, but when I read it, it seems like something or the other is missing in the content of the letter like good adjectives or 'beautiful words'. Can any one help me to add some 'beautiful words of praise' like trustworthy, devoted to work, initiative and so on?

Thank you so much in advance! :)
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2010, 02:50 AM

alphaDictionary * The 100 Most Beautiful Words in English

The English Language's Most Beautiful Words: Eloquent, Evocative Words to Enhance Writing and Speech

I found these two sites,I feel quite dumb after reading them,as I have never heard of some of them,they are quite expressive and yes,beautiful,the only problem now is putting the whole lot together!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2010, 03:15 PM
    Hi, sergie!

Would it be possible for you to put portions of what you've written here?

Thanks!
    -

Feb 5, 2010, 07:17 PM

Well Red and clough, thank you so much for your approach. And yes, the links were helpful. Well here's a par of it

... during his service, Sergie has proved himself to be a highly skilled and exceptionally talented with intuitive talent. I'm consistently impressed by sergie's ability to complete all his work in time.
    Overall, he is a conscientious, dedicated and an exemplary employee...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2010, 07:54 PM

Any mix of these --

> Offer professional quality management skills and excellent work ethic, receiving high recommendation from previous employers for proficiency, loyalty, thoroughness, effective interpersonal and communication skills
    > Quickly comprehend new methods and procedures
    > Work well independently, and effectively within team environments
    > Very strong on-site problem solving skills
    > Self-motivated; quick learner who can easily adapt to new responsibilities
    > Cooperative and dependable; dedicated to getting any job done in an efficient manner
    > Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
    > Thirteen years' providing office administrative and clerical support, including handling confidential information
    > Skilled in word processing, such as Microsoft Office and various company computer programs and databases
    > Studied and use accounting and other spreadsheet software including Excel
    > Create and maintain confidential personnel files
    > Excellent telephone, interpersonal, and detail skills
    > Initiated a communication link between clients and departments
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2010, 11:38 PM
    Wondergirl has provided excellent as welll as informative and helpful, infiormation!

What do you think about it, sergie?

Thanks!
    -

Feb 7, 2010, 06:08 PM

Wondergirl has provided more than enough phrases for me to prepare plenty of Experience Cert. :) Thank you so much wondergirl and Clough, for helping me out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I beautiful? What is actually considered beautiful? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, my name's Julia. I know what you might be thinking:"Not another one of those self-conscious girls who wants to be told how pretty they are!"... But I'm not like that. . I just want to know... What is considered beautiful, besides that great personality? Is it really about high cheekbones?...

Which is beautiful. [ 5 Answers ]

Which planet is the most beautiful among all the planets in the universe.

How do I see myself as beautiful? [ 3 Answers ]

Since I was a young child I have always been on the heavy side. I have had to face being called ugly, fat, and much worse from peers and family. I didn't mind my peers calling me names cause that's just what immature children do but what hurt me the most is the insults I received from my family....

View more questions Search