Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indribreeze Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 01:25 AM
    Can I gain american citizenship if one parent has British and American Passports?
    Can I gain American citizenship if one parent has British and American Passports? I am a British Citizen and in my early twenties, am I able to still gain dual citizenship? My mother was born in America although she lives in the Uk. I also have an English cousin who married an American in the last ten years and she is presently residing in Florida with child.

If it is possible how complex and laborious would the task be?

Many thanks for all help
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Feb 3, 2010, 04:48 PM

This should answer all your questions:
    Documentation of U.S. Citizens Born Abroad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm british and wants to marry my american boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a british citizen with an american boyfriend we want to get to get married in the usa how do I go about getting a marriage licence and can we just live together in the usa once we are married ? Xxxx

Dual passports - american-german [ 1 Answers ]

My father was a german citizen who passed away in 1991. Can I still obtain american -dual dual citizenship? How do I go about it?

British vs. American Democracy [ 28 Answers ]

British Democracy does not have the distinct separation of powers as American Founders of its Constitution thought imperative. The Prime Minister’s power is derived solely from the Party that placed him in office, where the President does not have to follow Party Policy. Given that Party Policy is...

View more questions Search