Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JAMEELM Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 10:00 PM
    Condenser motor
    Three phase induction motore squirrel cage
    JAMEELM Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 10:01 PM

Can I know the manufacturer of Three Phase Induction Motor Squirrel Cage, the manufacturer shall be from Europe and US only

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Condenser fan motor [ 3 Answers ]

My condenser fan stops running about 30 minutes after I turn it on.The compressor still runs.I have a goodman 3 ton unit.Cools good for 30 minutes. I have replaced the fan and capacitor. Same problem. It has a feeze board could it be bad .Can I bypass the freeze board.Thanks

I think I need a new Condenser fan motor. [ 26 Answers ]

Last Thursday I came home to a loud high pitch sound coming from my outside condenser unit. The fan was not turning either. I immediately turned off the unit and the whole thing was pretty hot understandably. Once things cooled off several hours later, I turned the unit on and heard the humming of...

Condenser Fan Motor [ 1 Answers ]

I meant to say where on the contactor does the black and white wires go I already put the browns on the capacitor thanks for all your support

Installing a A/C condenser motor [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing a defective A/C condenser motor (K55HXMHS6410) which has three wires coming from the motor (yellow, black, and brown). The new motor I am trying to reinstall is a 554 outdoor condenser fan motor which has a black, white, brown/white, brown and red wire. How do I reinstall the new...

Condenser motor [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed my condenser motor does not come on when I turn on my air conditioner. Is this something I can fix.

View more questions Search