Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awesomesky Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 09:31 PM
    Crisp's Cookware: Calculate the expected price of the stock in 3 years.
    You are considering an investment in the common stock of Crisp's Cookware. The stock is expected to pay a dividend of $2 a share at the end of the year D1=$2. The stock has a beta equal to.0.9. The risk free rate is 5.6%, and market risk premium is 6%. The stock's dividend is expected to grow at some constant rate g. The stock currently sells for $25 a share. Assuming the market is in equilibrium, what does the maret believe will be the stock price at the end of 3 years.
    awesomesky Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 09:33 PM

A company currently pays a dividend of $2 per share, D0 $2. It is estimated that the company's dividend will grow at a rate of 20 percent per year for the next 2 years, then the dividend will grow at a constant rate of 7 percent thereafter. The company's stock has a beta equal to 1.2, the risk-free rate is 7.5 percent, and the market risk premium is 4 percent. What would you estimate is the stock's current price?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2010, 11:05 PM
    Hi, awesomesky!

Are you looking for direct answers to your questions, or for someone to help you with coming up with the answers yourself, please?

If it's the former, please click on the following link to read the announcement there.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/finance...-b-u-font.html

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calculate stock price if Earnings Per Share increased by $1 [ 5 Answers ]

I've gone mad trying to answer this question. How do I calculate what the stock price will be if earnings per share increases by $1? The current closing price is $34.27 and the current PE ratio os 1.12.

Finance: expected price [ 2 Answers ]

E. M. Roussakis Inc.'s stock currently sells for $45 per share. The stock's dividend is projected to increase at a constant rate of 3.75% per year. The required rate of return on the stock, rs, is 15.50%. What is Roussakis' expected price 5 years from now? I came up with $48.88 but I was told it...

Calculate the expected price of a common stock [ 3 Answers ]

2 7. Calculate the expected price of a common stock with an expected Dividend of $2.85. The dividend is expected to grow at an annual Rate of 5.25%. An appropriate discount rate is 14.75%. Show all work.

How do I calculate the Price per share of a common stock using these variables? [ 6 Answers ]

Sales = 10,000 units Sales Price per unit = $10 Variable Cost per unit = $5 Fixed Costs = $10,000 Bonds Outstanding = 15,000 Kd = on Outstanding Bonds = 8% Tax Rate = 40% Shares of Common Stock Outstanding = 10,000 Beta = 1.4 Krf = 5%

View more questions Search