Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peg1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 07:23 PM
    Have a goat with bulging and twitching eye with its head turned to the left
    I have a goat with the about symptoms and is also not standing and has muscle twitching through out his body, what does he have? Is it possible that it's nutrition related?
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2010, 11:13 PM

You need to contact your vet. This sounds like an extremely serious problem... If medical attention isn't sought out immediately, your goat could either lose its eye... or even its life if the infection gets too far out of control. Your goat could also be experiencing neurological problems as well... Please, for the sake of the animals health, contact your vet!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kitten with swollen bulging eye [ 8 Answers ]

Poor little kitten looks like his left eye is turned inside out and bulging from his little face. I have cleaned it with saline eye solution, what can I do? >Moved from Forum Help<

Eye bulging [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I'm new here.. and I have a question Two year ago I noticed that my right eye has bulged out. And when I look in the mirror my eyes don't look even anymore, the one that has bulged out looks lower. It looks like my eye is open more than the other eye. I went to the eye...

My right eye keep twitching. [ 4 Answers ]

These couple days, my right eye keeping twitching, and is very annoying. My friend tole me that it means I will have either good news or bad news. Is that true ?

Twitching of eye [ 4 Answers ]

I'm curious to know why my left eye twitches. It only twitches in the upper left corner like a little muscle spasm with no pain. It's been happening for about 5 days now off and on. I'm guessing I need a vacation?? :confused::o:):D

Bulging eye [ 2 Answers ]

Hi this is erika, I have notice both of my eyes are bulging out abit. And people say that when I sleep I don't close my eyes proplery. Even when I cry a lot I get headaches or like a throbing pain at the back of both of my eyes. I wonder what is the caused of it and if there is a prevention to...

View more questions Search