Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    c-heaver Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2003, 07:03 AM
    Sleepless nights still
    How can I help make my baby sleep longer through the night? I am so tired, in fact exhausted! My daughter is 8mnth old and still wakes up every 3 or 4 hours through the night for a feed and a cuddle back to sleep. I am normally then up anywhere between 5.30 - 6.30am where she is wide awake and ready to play! She is on solids, on SMA white milk, and with her crawling and walking around sofas she is very active throughout the daytime. Please don't tell me to just leave her as I've tried this and she now stands up on the side of the cot and literally screams! Please help... x x x :'(
    nlv4lf Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2004, 10:02 AM
    Re: Sleepless nights still
    What time do you lay her down? I am a mother of 5, and the nine month old is doing the same thing. Frustrating because the other 4 never did. My husband takes care of the early morning feedings and playtime since he has to leave for work shortly afterwards. Try to avoid one of the naps during the day, and move the nap out of the bed for nighttime. It's hard, I know, because my girl will throw a fit until she's laid down. She goes to sleep about 7 and wakes about 3. That's 8 hours. So she's actually sleeping during the night. It's just a matter of moving it to the right times. Start with 10 minutes longer of waking time and gradually change the schedule.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search