Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mirapeg Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2010, 02:28 PM
    How do I break the ice with a co-worker that I am attracted to?
    I have a sense that another co-worker is attracted as well because of all the body language signals (i.e direct eye contact, hugs when we see each other, hanging around in my work area, showing up unexpectedly in places he know I will be) and so on... kicker is we work together and I am ridiculously shy. I want to give the hint that I am attracted to but not sure how. He's let me know in conversation that he isn't involved so I can proceed without stepping on anyone's toes. So, what can I do that's not creepy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 2, 2010, 02:44 PM

First give a lot of thought on having a work place relationship. They feel good at first, but get messy, and complicated after the first misunderstanding.

This is your place of employment, not a social club, after all.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2010, 02:47 PM
    He will ask you out when he is ready. Just be friendly, act interested, and be patient.

If you feel like you really can't wait on him, then just ask him out yourself. Plenty of girls ask out guys nowadays. It's fine if he says no. Just don't let it get you down. Stay positive and move on. Remember, he might be interested in you, but he might just not be ready for a relationship. Don't pressure him too much. Just take action! Taking action is a victory in itself. Focus on the action, not the outcome. Good luck! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sexually attracted to others - Break Marriage? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm stuck in a huge dilemma. I'm in this perfect marriage with a good looking, kind, caring, loyal guy and we have a 1-yr old baby. BUT I feel I'm married to my best friend and I'm not sexually attracted to him. While I find others that I'm EXTREMELY attracted to sexually. I can never cheat on...

Sexually attracted to others - Break Marriage? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm stuck in a huge dilemma. I'm in this perfect marriage with a good looking, kind, caring, loyal guy and we have a 1-yr old baby. BUT I feel I'm married to my best friend and I'm not sexually attracted to him. While I find others that I'm EXTREMELY attracted to sexually. I can never cheat on...

Setting up care worker or support worker agency [ 5 Answers ]

I will like to know the requirements for setting up care worker or support worker agency. Thanks

Closeted and Attracted to Possibly Closeted Co-Worker [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 23 year old closeted guy and pretty straight-acting. I'm not at all what people would refer to as "flaming." I enjoy watching and playing sports, but am not hardcore like your typical testosterone-driven male. I work out and have a good build. I'm a bit more quiet at the workplace but among...

View more questions Search