Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisjhind Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 02:21 PM
    If I buy an I pod touch in the USA can I use it in the UK.
    Can the I pod be used only on the .com website or will I also be able to use it on the .co.uk website to dowload apple tunes etc
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Feb 2, 2010, 04:19 PM

You can try checking the FAQ's on apple's web site. If they don't have the answer listed there, you can email support with your question. They generally respond within the next business day.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Feb 4, 2010, 01:50 PM

The iTunes sites are set up by country. Your geographic location and method of payment and your input will determine if you access iTunes through the British or US site. The US site will work in Briton and the British here in the US with a account previously set up to access the site.
    atr2the1 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 03:41 AM

Yes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I-pod touch fees [ 2 Answers ]

Do I-pod touches have monthly/weekly/yearly/i donno fees? I REALLY need to know. I'm getting one very soon.

How can I buy a notebood in USA while I am in Hongkong? [ 1 Answers ]

My current notebook broke down, so I have to purchase a new one. I heard that IBM notebooks are cheaperly sold in USA, anybody ever has experience of buying things abroad?

I-pod nano [ 3 Answers ]

This isn't really a computer question, but I have an I-pod nano which I was bought as a gift, but I have no idea how I put my cd's on, can somebody please help me, it's driving me mad. :rolleyes:

View more questions Search