Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaramelMocha Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2010, 06:40 PM

How do you use the retin a? Do u mis it with your lotion or do you apply one before the other? I'm clueless.. lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Bleaching destroyed my skin" - BBC Article - Bio Claire Mentioned [ 20 Answers ]

As mentioned in the thread title, came across this article some might find interesting: BBC NEWS | Have Your Say | Africa Have Your Say | 'Bleaching destroyed my skin' Also, I'm not 100% sure whether she's saying bio claire caused problems, or something else she used along with bio claire. Can...

Has anyone tried this? Claims "Most effective in the world" [ 21 Answers ]

I found this product from an independent eBay seller and they claim it to be quote "The MOST EFFECTIVE skin bleaching system in the world!" The product has good feedback and the seller is very informative on the auction page. Its called Divine Derrière and I am thinking of purchasing next month...

Does society prefer "light skin" or "dark skin?" [ 12 Answers ]

Hello To All, My name is linksys2000. I am new to Ask Me Help Desk....well somewhat new, nowadays. However, I've found this forum to be extremely informative and exciting! Thanks for providing in depth information on various topics and taking the time to keep everyone informed. This will be...

Electric heater has a hum even when not "on" [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have a question about an electric heater I just got. It is a Dayton model TYV14, 240 volt, 38 amp, 9.2kwh. It seems to be working OK, thermostat is OK, but the question I have is should it make a humming sound, even when not in a heating/blowing cycle? There is a very quiet hum...

View more questions Search