Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2010, 11:37 AM
    Another tea party victory ?
    The Tea Party movement may chalk up another victory today in the President's home state . Adam Andrzejewski running in the 7 candidate Republican primary for Governor of Illinois .He is poised to upset Rep. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.);who's fortunes began to take a nose dive when he voted for Cap and Trade in the House,and other greater known career politicians like state Sen. Kirk Dillard (who appeared in an Obama campaign add 2008)and former state GOP chairman Andy McKenna. He says his opponents are splitting the business-as-usual vote. McKenna is said to have spent $2million of his families fortune on the race.

Andrzejewski was helped when Lech Walesa came to town and campaigned for him. But the biggest boost he has had is his being identified with the Tea Party movement .

Best moment in this campaign so far was the debate that became a 6 candidate pile-on . One of the candidates said (when Adam demanded "transparancy" )that he just must not know what’s going on... that’s why he wants transparency. Well yeah !
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2010, 12:06 PM

Yeah, and did you know Chicago local TV didn't even mention Walesa's visit?

And get this, in Arkansas,"Sen. Blanche Lincoln would lose in a landslide, according to the latest polling from Public Policy.

The poll shows 33% of voters would pick the Arkansas Democrat, while 56% would vote for Republican Rep. John Boozman."

Boozman hasn't even officially announced his campaign.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2010, 09:40 AM

Mark Kirk won the primary .

His Dem opponent will be Alexi Giannoulias who's family ties to the mob was exposed in the Dem primaries.Oh yeah... he is also deep in graft with the likes of Tony Rezko.

Kirk however is a RINO long history of voting in favor of left liberal issues .I thought his vote in favor of Cap and Trade would do him in . But it appears that the Cook County machine decides the day.
    The only question in this election will be if the machine considers Giannoulias damaged goods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artist victory valery [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 signed & framed original etchings pictures from victor valery. I am trying to find out the value of these etchings

9 minutes of footage from the 9/12 tea party [ 46 Answers ]

lUPMjC9mq5Y How many here identify with these people?

Small Claims victory, but what next [ 4 Answers ]

My former employer/friend laid me off owing me $2400. He continually said he'd pay me soon. But when my home was in danger of being foreclosed on, my lender wanted proof that the money was owed, so I took him to small claims court. The court ruled in my favor. That was over one year ago and I still...

Victory in Anbar [ 10 Answers ]

Interupting the coverage of Bristol Palin's pregnancy to announce that the U.S. has turned over control of Anbar Province . Sen .Obama: Soon you will have nothing left to surrender. Zeus Obama said the surge of American forces in Iraq has "succeeded beyond our wildest dreams'' .Well not quite....

Major victory in Afghanistan [ 5 Answers ]

So major even the NY Slimes has to give it space. Taliban Loses Grip on Last Major Town - New York Times So what do you think ? How long before San Fran Nan and Harry Reid declare Afghanistan a loss and start defunding this war effort ?

View more questions Search