Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annabelle1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 10:21 AM
    Can a misdemeanor be a felony if one has two assault family violence charges
    Can a misdemeanor become a felony if the person being convicted has two assault family violence charges and one pill conviction?
    SmellyDogsMom Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Feb 2, 2010, 10:39 AM

What is your jurisdiction and what is the misdemeanor charge?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

Domestic violence misdemeanor 1 [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of charges am I looking at for domestic violence misdemeanor 1 and I've have no record and should I get a lawyer and what's the worst that can happen and what will probably happen

Pending felony and misdemeanor charges [ 17 Answers ]

I was arrested in sept for grand larceny theft of 24000 from a person I was taking care of . I have a drug problem I have been receiving counseling for . I have no priors except in 2001 for drug paraphenelia in fla . My lawyer seems to have his own best interest at heart and I'm afraid ill do...

Domestic violence charges? [ 2 Answers ]

I was living in Colorado in 2005 with a roommate,I moved Back to Utah to be with my family And she was mad that I moved,I then eventually moved back to Washington I am now disabled and went to apply for disability and they told me that I have a 3rd degree domestic violence charge? I had no...

Domestic violence conviction 4th degree misdemeanor Ohio [ 1 Answers ]

I was arrested on 7-24-07 for domestic violence involving a threat with a gun. I have been under house arrest since 7-24-07. I was found guilty on 8-29-07 and sentenced on 9-27-07 for a 4th degree misdemeanor. I was given a suspended sentence of 30 days jail the maximum allowed and given a 100...

View more questions Search