Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Molly Hallow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2006, 06:39 PM
    I'm Totally Lost!
    I have windows media player and I've been using it to burn cd's for about a year now. More recently it won't burn anything, in fact the computer doesn't even recognize the fact that a blank cd has been inserted. At first I thought is was the cd(maybe it was defective) so I've bought others twice and still nothing works. What do I do?
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 21, 2006, 07:34 PM
    Hi Molly,
    Have you tried a CD lens cleaner? If you've been burning a lot of disks, perhaps the lens needs to be cleaned. It is also remotely possible that it has become misaligned. Beyond that, it's really hard to say. Though there is a good chance it is hardware related.
    Dave Richardson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2006, 06:22 AM
    Hi, Could anyone assist please??

I have an Epson R300 printer which has been working excellently for the past year & continues to print well on paper however, it's stopped printing to cd/dvd's I get a message saying re load tray & push maintenance button when I do this nothing happens & the red light remains burning constantly.

Any ideas??

Dave R

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband is totally not interested [ 10 Answers ]

I am good looking. My husband has never said I love you to me after we got married, never hugged me, held my hands and now for the last 2-3 years we hardly have sex, in fact zilch. He says he is faithful to me when I try to discuss this. He also says that he does not like to show his emotions. The...

I need some help... This stuff totally confuses me! [ 9 Answers ]

5. According to the first law of thermodynamics, _______ can’t be created or destroyed. A. sugar C. carbon B. matter D. energy 6. Why is the rate at which mutations occur rather slow? A. Cells monitor their DNA and correct errors they find. B. Mutations usually occur in body cells, not in...

Totally Confused And Lost [ 7 Answers ]

I Asked My Question In The Wrong Place Before So I Guess I Will Start Over. My Boyfriend Is A Great Guy. Fun, Caring , Loving And Extremely Romantic. But There Is The Not So Great Side, That Side Of Him We Call "jj" For Jack Daniels Junior. My Man Drinks A Fifth Of Jack Daniels Everyday When He...

Totally confused [ 1 Answers ]

I filed for bankruptcy at the court and paid 500 pounds I then had to see the official receiverwho has drawn up a payment plan which is very steep . I was under the inpression that bankruptcy and insolvency were different things I am a bit confussed

Totally lost, help [ 8 Answers ]

I have been dating this girl now for about 2 years. To be honest, it has been the longest relationship I have ever had. And I could really see us being together for a long time. We have so much in common, and we got along great as friends at first. And we moved on to be in a relationship together. ...

View more questions Search