Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arpitarao Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 04:41 AM
    How to convince parents for love marriage
    Hello I am a brahmin girl and I am in love with a khayasth boy since 3 years but my parents are not ready for it and every time behaving like I am the most bad girl in country and always said that if I will not marry with a brahmin guy they will suicide due to social factor because I am from a small city and there is lot of problem due to different caste,they think that if I will marry a non brahmin guy than no one will marry to my younger brother and sister .but I am not able to live without that guy and also love my parents very much.Please suggest me as soon as possible.
    Thank you...
    question4321 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 06:10 AM
    Introduce that guy to your parents as a friend.then after some time try to convince them.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 4, 2010, 10:24 AM

You may have to face the fact that they will never agree to a marriage with this fellow, and I think you both have to agree on what course of action to take looking forward.

Put your heads together, and see what options you have, even if you must consult with a respect official of your faith.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince parents for marriage with girl 2 years elder to me ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my girlfriend both are Hindu but our cast is different. She is 2 years elder to me. We love each other and understand each other. Now we want to convert this love into a good married life. Her mom is ready to accept me, her dad may accept me... But I did not talk to my parents...

How to convince my girlfriend\'s parents for intercaste marriage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in relation since past 3 years and now she got engaged. After her engagement, we came to know that we can't live without each other and we have decided to ask our parents. But, I am a Brahmin and she is Rajput. Anyhow, I have convened my parents and now she has asked her parents...

Convince Parents on Inter-caste marriage? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Friends, Hope you would be able to help me with this... I am a Hindu Brahman guy in love with a girl and I have 2 problems... 1) she is a couple of months elder to me 2) she is non-brahmin... my brother loved and married a gal within the same caste (couple of months elder to him).. my parents...

How to convince my girlfriend parents [ 2 Answers ]

Actually this is very common questionhow can I want to convince my girlfriend parents to accept as there boy for whom they are looking for a girl. My girlfriend is under very tensed position because her parents are not accepting me as rite choice for her

View more questions Search