Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MUSIC MEMORIES Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 03:07 AM
    What is the name of this song and who sang it?
    Done in the 1940's o 1950's - Harmonized type of song - "You don's need analyzing; cause it's not so surprising that you feel very strange but nice; your heart goes pitter-patter, I know just what's the matter because I been there once or twice;put your head on my shoulder, you need someone whose older, a rub down with a velvet touch, there ain't nothing you can take to relieve that pleasant ache - you're not sick - your's just in love." Other part of sing starts with "I hear singing and there is no one there, etc. " Both parts are sung at the same time. I am looking for the title and author if anyone has any info on this.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Feb 2, 2010, 07:17 AM
    I love this one. Written by Irving Berlin and published in 1950, it was first performed by Ethel Merman and Russell Nype in the musical comedy, "Call Me Madam".
    Here is Perry Como and The Fontane Sisters performing this timeless tune.

Perry Como: You're Just In Love

You're Just In Love: Wikipedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sang that song? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know who originally sang "The last to know"? I know it was sang by Color me bad in late 90's? It was sang by a woman the first time and I don't know her name? She was a one'hit wonder! I think she was dance/pop artist?

Who sang this song from the 60 [ 4 Answers ]

I remember the lyrics that went "One eyed purple people eater do you know

Who sang the song rachel sang on ep 1 xfactor [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of the song and artist that xfactor rachel sang in episode 1 :)

Want to know who sang a song [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, in the eariy 80,s John Anderson sang just a swinging , someone done a remake called just a standing , lyrics like , I didn't want to see her so I didn't call her on the phone was drug over to her house and this was going on . Can you help , thanks & God bless.

View more questions Search