Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qzai76 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 02:43 AM
    How to draw a students hostel biz plan
    I wish to set up student hostel biz & I need to know set up plan & cost pertaining to set up this biz & ways to get students to stay at my hostels... etc
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2010, 03:01 PM
    Hi, qzai76!

Do you already know where the students might be staying, please?

Thanks!
    qzai76 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 07:27 PM
    I am looking at residential areas where I will rent a 3 floor, 5 rooms house unit; 3 to 4 beds per room depending on the room size. I know some good locations where students would find it very convenient to stay, for a short & long term stay.
    It's going to be a very small start with just one house & then to expand later. Full boarding house with all facilities & guardianship. All I need is a simple biz plan & best ways to run it effectively & efficiently. I hope you can help me on this. As for finance, my family will help me with it but off course, not a big amount.
    Cheers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plan to move oversea, best plan of attack? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 33 and plan to move to Hong Kong next March, most likely permanently. I have about $40K in Roth and $170K in 401K, live in MA, also own an apartment that I want to sell but that can wait, valued at about $200K. What's the best plan to withdraw these fund with the least amount of penalty?...

How do I draw drainage lines on a floor plan? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm moving my kitchen and need to apply for building warrant, I can do draw the floor plan but am not sure how to add on drainage lines or power sockets. Can anyone help?

View more questions Search