Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arifullah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 12:06 AM
    Who Read Nimaz janaza of our Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
    Who Read Nimaz janaza of our Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
    Arifullah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 12:06 AM

Who Read Nimaz janaz of our Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
    MustafaMalik Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jun 8, 2010, 11:41 AM
    Salam -
    Most people have this question in mind that who read the Janaza of Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).and shia and sunni have the main difference starting of Sahaba's from this topic

It's a very simple and clear that a person who teach you what is Islam how to pray how to give zakat how to fast in ramadan, and also how and why we have to pray Janaza of a muslim. How can someone can pray HIS Janaza
    Janaza is for a simple muslim to ask GOD to forgive his sin's and give him/her place in Janah
    Janah and this world is made for Holy Prophet Mohammad [P.B.U.H] how come some one can read his Janaza
    The truth is there was no Janaza of Holy Prophet [P.B.U.H]
    MustafaMalik Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jun 8, 2010, 11:41 AM
    Salam -
    Most people have this question in mind that who read the Janaza of Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).and shia and sunni have the main difference starting of Sahaba's from this topic

It's a very simple and clear that a person who teach you what is Islam how to pray how to give zakat how to fast in ramadan, and also how and why we have to pray Janaza of a muslim. How can someone can pray HIS Janaza
    Janaza is for a simple muslim to ask GOD to forgive his sin's and give him/her place in Janah
    Janah and this world is made for Holy Prophet Mohammad [P.B.U.H] how come some one can read his Janaza
    The truth is there was no Janaza of Holy Prophet [P.B.U.H]
    nasirkhanjee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2010, 11:40 AM
    How come hazrat FATIMAH ra becom shaheed in the age of 18..
    coolhardworker Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Nov 29, 2011, 06:58 AM
    Prophet Muhammad pbuh died on this day in 11Hj at the age of 63 years.
    Imam Ali a.s. completed all tasks of corpse-laving and recited his Namaz-e-Janaza.
    Prophet Muhammad pbuh was buried in the same room where he died.

Asif76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jan 23, 2012, 10:22 PM
    Hazrat Ali a.s offered janaza prayer of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) and Hazrat Abubakar,Hazrat Umar n Hazrat Usman escaped from Muhammad's Janaza(Funeral) just to occupy the Khilafa(Calipate)That's the reason Shia Muslims don't give any respect to Abu Bakar,Umar n Usman n they give the best place to Hazrat Ali cause he remain loyal n faithfull to Rasool Ullah even after his Death(Vasal). Sunnis lie about Janaza of Prophet cause they know very well that their beloved sahabah Abubakar,Umar n Usman escaped from janazah of Muhammad(PBUH) just to get khilafah of Muslims.

Answer to 'MustafaMalik': Do you think its appropriate that the Prophet who taught us about Namaz,Quran n every thing should have no janaza,if I agree with your weak n illogical arguments then tell me Why Muhammad s.a.w.a.w read namaz,Quran n Practiced other Islamic acts n you know Shaheed is confirmed janti so why we offer janaza prayer for a shaheed?? It's a respect to... deceased.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pray to God With Ref.Hazarat Muhammad (PBUH) [ 3 Answers ]

Aslamo Alikum. Sir. I want to know we can pray to our Beloved GOD with the reference (Tawassal) Hazarat Muhammad (PBUH) or not ? Regards. Muhammad Akram Zia

Jesus and Muhammad [ 34 Answers ]

What impact did the death of Jesus have on his respective religion What impact did the death of Muhammad have on his respective religion

Prophet muhammad pbuh relations [ 1 Answers ]

What was hazrat haleema`s mothers and fathers name who breast fed prophet muhammad pbuh when their were born?

Muhammad(pbuh) in the Bible [ 66 Answers ]

As I have not read the Bible nor done a comparative study,I wonder what the Bible says about Muhammad. I believe that the original Armeniac(hope that is the right spelling) Bible will have some mention of our Prophet (pbuh) I was wondering about the Bibles available today. I have read...

View more questions Search