Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicckidoodle Posts: 146, Reputation: 4

Feb 1, 2010, 02:25 PM
    Pitted skin
    I went through a 6 month round of accutane about 5 years ago for a very severe case of cystic acne, it was really bad. From one cyst on my left temple they drained 7cc of fluid out, it was terrible, now my face is very clear but I am left with terrible pits on my face, people say they can notice them, but I know they are just being nice, I have tried vitemin e oil bio oil, emu oil, scar care and make up, nothing makes it better does anyone know of anything else I can do that is non invasive to help ?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 1, 2010, 03:01 PM

Have you talked this over with your dermatologist? If there is a void then it has to be filled and invasive may be the only way. They may be able to use your own fat at the injection sites rather then using silicon. That way you have a greater chance of recovery. Another method is to inject air under skin and stretch it. But that's not really something you want done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lighting - Bio Claire & African Queen MJ Skin Crème [ 7 Answers ]

I started using Bio Claire for 2 months , in the beginning I got lighten like I would say 2 shades. I am Indian, I have light brown - Medium Skin. My skin tone was even and it glowed. I use the Bio Claire all over my body and face. I had started with my body first cause I didn't want my face to...

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

Would skin whitening creams make skin that is red (because of blood) look white? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been wearing pants for two years and a jacket for almost a year (no matter what the weather) so I can pale out. My arms and legs though, are embarrassingly red. Apparently, it's increased blood flow to those areas, and it's a genetic trait of Northern Europeans. I want to use whitening...

Pitted scars from eczema [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, is any one know the cure for eczema scars, I had eczema on my cheeks when I was a baby and since then I had these scars not ice pick because they are defined round and the color inside is dark that the rest of my face, is it true that because of my skin color laser would not work, I went to...

View more questions Search