Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malloryyrae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 02:01 PM
    I was wondering why its taking me so long to get pregnant. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and have never used condoms. I've had 2 miscariages and for some reason I never can stay pregnant. It also doesn't help that I've had gonarea then clamidia but they were both taken care of as soon as I found out ( it was before me & my boyfriend got together).. and I guess I also have hpv, my last 3 paps have came back abnormal and I had to get cells frozen off 1 time last year and ill have to go back again soon. I'm just so frustrated I feel like there's no hope for me. I've done everything I can and yet it hasn't happened. Maybe there scar tissue I need to get removed? I don't know what to do anymore I just need some advice! Is anyone in the same boat as me? :(
    Gigi M. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 10:32 AM
    I am've been married for 3 years, and now we're ready to start trying. Six months into our marriage my husband was diagnosed with kidney failure and I ended up giving him my kidney since we found we were compatible. The dr. said I had to wait 1 year after the transplant to start trying. I am ready now! I've been 3 months trying, and still nothing. I am so worried that maybe the rejections meds he takes could have lowered his sperm count (they told us that would be a side effect) or that maybe I am just not getting pregnant because of me! It sucks to live int his waiting suspense... When I got my period this month I was so depressed )=

I can't wait to have that positive test!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Mar 10, 2010, 01:02 PM

This thread was started in 2004.
    PRECIOUSS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 05:23 PM
    I been with this my b/f for most going to be to 2 yeears in auguest sice 3 weeks we start going ut we had sex since then i been having sex why can't i come out pregnant?? Im scary
    matopregnant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 03:38 PM
    Girl do not worry. There are many women who have some issues how to get pregnant. I had then too. I have read that there are many connections between your optimistic subconscious mind so I would try to keep happy at first place. As second advice do not keep thinking too much about getting pregnant. I know good website as a source - <a href="http://getpregnant101.org/">http://getpregnant101.org</a>. I hope that it will help you to solve your fertility problems.
    laurenlou Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 02:55 AM

Hey, I thought for ages that I couldn't get pregnant! I had a really gut feeling about it! Then in mid march I found out that I was pregnant and it wasn't planned! I found about around 3 weeks ago I'm having a little boy and everythings going great... if your really concerned about it go to the doctors for some advice, I'm sure they would be able to reassure you :)
    ajester1990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 11:43 PM
    I am 20... I have been with my fiancé for almost a year we have never used condoms before... I am trying to get pregnant but it has not happened yet I'm kind scared I can't get pregnant. In my previous relationship I tried to get pregnant also I was in that relastionship for two years but it never happened. It kind worries me now that I have been trying to get pregnant for about three years now and nothing has happened... please give me some advise( email me at... [email protected])
    denis44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 05:06 PM
    I have scoliosis and I was trying to get pregnant for 3 months now and it doesn't seem to workk..
    perfectswimmer5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 03:37 PM
    I am 19 & I've been trying with my fiancé for almost 7 months.Nothing has happened yet. I have had p.i.d and Im scared that I can't get pregnant. I have tried everything including ovulation test. We've had sex on my ovulation day and still nothing. Im so nervous. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. Ive even sat with my legs up and a pillow under me and made sure nothing came out and that didn't even work. :(. Ive tried everything. Help please
    skootskidd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 02:48 PM
    I'm 21 and been with my partner a yr now and its only the last 4-5 months we've been trying for one and nothing were literally having sex everday and several times a day and he is v sexually active once or twice I've missed aperiod but when taken I pregnancy test no luck its kind of getting me down.. as every single one of my friends have kids and more are recently getting pregnant without trying just happens and some of them don't even want them.. I want to start my family now as I want a big family and don't want to be older than 30 having my kids I don't no what else to do I've gone to the doc and hospital but they say there is nothing wrong with me. My partner has a big family and all his siblings have loads of kids so I'm thikin its not him but perhaps I could be wrong... I have my fingers crossed and please god by my 22 in a few months ill be successful :) but good luck I no what your going through and your not alone :)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by skootskidd View Post
    im 21 and been with my partner a yr now and its only the last 4-5 months weve been tryin for one and nothin were literally havin sex everday and several times a day and he is v sexually active once or twice iv missed aperiod but when taken i pregnancy test no luck its kinda gettin me down.. as every single one of my friends have kids and more are recently getting pregnant without trying just happens and some of them dont even want them.. i want to start my family now as i want a big family and dnt wanna b older than 30 havin my kids i dnt no what else to do iv gone to the doc and hospital but they say there is nothin wrong with me. my partner has a big family and all his siblings have loads of kids so im thikin its not him but perhaps i could b wrong.... i have my fingers crossed and please god by my 22 in a few months ill b sucessfull :) but good luck i no what your goin through and ur not alone :)
    Try not to be too worried just yet. It can take quite a bit of time for some couples to become pregnant. Most will do so within the first year of trying, but some will naturally take a bit longer. Learn about your cycle and determine when you are most likely fertile so that you can concentrate more of your efforts around that time. Daily sex, while not usually a problem for most couples, is not necessary if it is feeling too much like a chore at times. Every other day, or 2-3 days, with perhaps a few more tries when you think you are getting close to ovulation will cover the bases timing wise.

If after a year of trying without success, you may want to consider some initial testing for both you and your partner. Just because you may have regular periods and he comes from a large family, does not mean there can't be some things that may need to be addressed so that you can be successful.

In the meantime, try not to focus too much on getting pregnant and enjoy your time together. Be sure that both of you are making lifestyle choices that can be helpful... quitting or cutting way back on smoking for example if that is involved, eating well, taking a prenatal vitamin for you with at least 400 mcg of folic acid in it, some regular exercise, and anything else you can think of that would be healthy changes.
    shanlewis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 10:10 AM
    On 17 of oct me and my boyfriend had sex he nutted in me and days after . I been throwing up and sick then on nov 9 imiss it then on the 10 it came on in little drops then it started coming on heavy later that day. I don't know what going on and no I am not nasty I'm done with school and have a good job pay . I hope I am we both really want a baby please tell me if I can be pregnant still I know some people get one last peroid when there pregnant I hope god bless me with one. Also I hope he do the same for you.
    aryadeep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 11:18 PM
    I have same problem with me that I am trying to get pregnant for last 5 months but still no result.:(
    So *** help me out.
    rhianparker88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 09:02 PM
    Me and my partner been trying since June last year and I am now starting to think I can't get pregnant
    alibarbar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 01:11 PM
    Me and my Finace have been trying for a baby since may 2010,I used to be on the pill I am 21 years old and was on my pill since 16 and came off it beginning of may 2010. I am worried as its been so long and no signs of a pregnancy test being positive. And when we do have sex its seems the fluids are coming straight back out and none staying in. HELP ME!
    MMendoza 1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 09:12 PM
    [B]I have to kids already my princess in 4 an son is 3... from my first merrage,, so now I'm married an been trying to for baby number 3... an been trying for 7 months.. what's going on help I went to the dr already an my pap was good what now... [/B Michelle mendoza...
    MMendoza 1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 09:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aryadeep View Post
    I have same problem with me that I am trying to get pregnent for last 5 months but still no result.:(
    So *** help me out.
    Do u have any other kids...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Parent alienation- Help! My son says he is afraid of me. [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old son who refuses to spend any time alone with me, he says he is afraid of me even though I have never hurt him. His father has petitioned for sole custody and my son wants him to get that. I am a good mother, imperfect perhaps and human, but how can a child that I carried,...

Afraid I am infertile! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 19 and I have been with my fiancé for 3yrs and been having unprotected sex for around a year and a half since having a contraceptive rod removed from my arm, But I have never fallen pregnant. This is seriously starting to worry me as at this age I should be at my most fertile. So why isn't I...

Daschund is afraid to use bathroom [ 5 Answers ]

I have a very beautiful Miniature dachshund and he is like my second child. I am insanely protective of him. We got him when he was 8 weeks old from a breeder and he was cute as cute could be. He is about 18 weeks old now and he thinks he owns everything he touches, including us!:D He's never been...

Afraid I missed o time [ 1 Answers ]

Well, I don't keep up with my temp like I should but I haven't had any cervical fluid until yesterday June 6th and it was wet. Today I don't have much but kind of creamy if anything and that may be wishful thinking. My husband gets home today from being out of town and I pray I haven't missed my...

Puppy is afraid to go down stairs [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new puppy who is having no problem going up the stairs, but refuses to even attempt to descend them. I tried encouraging him with praise and food. :D Granted he is only 8 weeks old and the stairs are a little steep and are uncarpeted. Do you think I need to carpet the stairs to make...

View more questions Search