Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovemydogs73 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Great idea to bring a child into this world when you "was" doing hard drugs, and your boyfriend just "smokes pot." Grow up a little first sweetheart.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 25, 2007, 02:28 PM
    This thread was started 2yrs ago... I don't think the op is even subscribed any longer
    poison_ivy_07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Yea I know how you feel. I've been only trying for 6 months. But my fiancé and I smoke week and cigarettes. BUT I did this stuff last year and I got pregnant by a kid who did a bunch of other drugs. But any ways, as I been trying lately, I was also stressed. My fiancé would go to Delaware all week and come home whenever. He wouldn't be reliable when it came to making plans. But lately he's been working here, and coming home every night. So this is where I'm getting at... don't stress, and don't always look up to be on the dot to try and conceive. It'll suck even more when you do exactly what you're suippose to and not get pregnant.
    cuttie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 01:42 AM
    [QUOTE=rach0513] I know how you feel but I wouldn't worry too much you have only been trying 3 months. My husband and I have have been trying for 2 years. I am deathly afraid that I can't get pregnant or it is my husband. But like I said u have only been trying for 3 months don't think about it have fun with it. That's what everyone keeps telling me don't think about it or worry about it it will happen when it happens. Believe I am so sick :-X of hearing that but it is true what else can u d
    Joy101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Hi,
    I understand how you feel. It took my husband and I 7 months to get pregnant and along that journey I often felt like it would never happen. It took a friend of mine 13 months to get pregnant with her first child. View it as a process that takes time. I think it is important to be realistic about it and to keep positive. The probability is that you will be pregnant within 12 months. Remember this and edit those negative thoughts out.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy101
    Hi,
    I understand how you feel. It took my husband and I 7 months to get pregnant and along that journey I often felt like it would never happen. It took a friend of mine 13 months to get pregnant with her first child. View it as a process that takes time. I think it is important to be realistic about it and to keep positive. The probability is that you will be pregnant within 12 months. Remember this and edit those negative thoughts out.
    Hun this is three years old. Chances are this person may not even be an active member anymore.
    saidas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lulabell
    I have been trying to get pregnant only 3 months and no luck yet. But for some reason I'm starting to get scared that I can't get pregnant. Is that crazy? How long did it take you to get pregnant with your first child?
    I have the same problem I've been trying to get pregnant over one year I'm so worried
    leanne2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 06:21 PM
    I've been trying to get pregnant now for 2 years and I have only got pregnant once but lost it and I'm still trying and still every month I get my period I really don't know what to do its really getting me down and I'm worried ill never beable to have a child what should I do if anyone can help me please do so thank you :)
    limasefo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 03:41 PM
    Dear Saidas,

My husband and I tried for 2 full years before we got pregnant with our first child. He is 2 now, and we have been trying for about a year and a half to get pregnant again with no luck. We are both young, we had our first child in our middle 20's, and I am now on my late 20's, so the age thing doesn't really apply to us. I don't know why it takes us so long.

We also have other friends, the same age and everything, who also got pregnant after 2 years of trying. Maybe it's just harder to conceive now, with all the chemicals and stuff. I think you still have plenty of time before you start to panic.
    vikki20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Me and my partner av been trying for a baby for 3 years now and still I isn't got pregnant (scary) I feel left out because all of my sister's av a least 3 kids each & id like to av my own child. Myself and my Bf don't even use condoms as he likes it you know what men are like lol.. I really hope I can av kids well if not id adopt a child and class Her/Him As My Own .
    Can anyone give me some advice?
    Thank's !
    Starrviolet Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Oct 12, 2007, 10:49 AM
    Try not to worry too much. Three months may seem so long to you because you really want this and its not happening as fast as you would like it to. My husband and I were in the same boat. I would have put money on it that there was something wrong with me. We were trying for 7 months and finally when I least expected it I found out I was pregnant! Now I am 9 weeks 6 days.
    madeleine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 10:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lulabell
    I have been trying to get pregnant only 3 months and no luck yet. But for some reason I'm starting to get scared that I can't get pregnant. Is that crazy? How long did it take you to get pregnant with your first child?
    Hi I'm madeleine there's lots of things you can try I've started taking a tablet called pregnacare recently, I've been trying for over 3 years now! So hang in there sweety and don't try to hard! But you could also try folic acid, don't be scared there's lots of different things out there. Take care and good luck.
    Naelynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 10:17 PM
    I know how you feel & I know how hard it can be. My husband & I have been trying to for a year & a half. My sister in law just got pregnant. It hurts to be around someone so close to you who is pregnant & seems to enjoy letting the entire world know & always talking about it & constantly reminding EVERYONE. She didn't want to have kids in the first place. Its hard being around someone who gets pregnant so easily & didn't want it in the first place but its something you got to deal with:(. But I hope it happens for you. I won't tell you to stop worrying & not think about it because Ive been told countless times to do that & its easier said than done. I will wish you luck & hope you have better luck than I am having.
    Latronica Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 09:14 AM
    To whom this may concern
    I was wonder if I could get pregnant again do to me having an abortion five years ago and I just had my iud tooking out and it seen like I can't get pregnant:( :(
    nicoleemma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Hi have a 3 year old son... been with my current boyfriend for 3 years and never used contriception and still not pregnant , he smokes a lot is that the reason ? I am really frustrated as my son is becoming one of those only child brats (lol) and he needs a sibling what's wrong with me I am at my wits end? Xx
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 3, 2008, 04:06 PM
    I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for over a year now and I have never fallen pregnant I am worried that I can't have babies and that I am too old to conceive. I am also worried that his smoking is damaging his sperm. Are there any home fertility tests that a woman can take??
    nikkij3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 09:53 PM
    I am Diabectic and I can't get pregnant! Me and my boifriend tried on and off for a year and a half buh nuttin... and then October 16 I went on the depo shot and I got off iton the 16 of January 2009 ten we been tryinq till this day wats wrong wit me??
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Aug 19, 2009, 10:55 AM

Hi I know exactly how you feel hun, me and my boyfriend started trying for a baby 2 months ago nearly and I can't help either that dreaded feeling of will it ever happen but I am sure it will, I think that because we want it to happen and it does not happen when I want it to like now!! But it is just a matter of being patient and biding our time, good look hunny x
    lisa_marie109 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 07:24 AM
    Hi everyone I'm 17.. I'm having irregular periods and having discharge everydayy I'm worried I cannot get pregnant? Can anyone help me? x :(
    love_pup_321 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2010, 10:03 PM

I was told that I would never have kids without the help of fertility pills or invitro, and I have a 2 year old and one on the way and I had a miscarriage a few months before I got pregnant. You just have to have some patience. Take your time and enjoy the baby making process. 3 months is not a long enough time frame for trying. Some people are just Really fertile and others it just takes some time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Parent alienation- Help! My son says he is afraid of me. [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old son who refuses to spend any time alone with me, he says he is afraid of me even though I have never hurt him. His father has petitioned for sole custody and my son wants him to get that. I am a good mother, imperfect perhaps and human, but how can a child that I carried,...

Afraid I am infertile! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 19 and I have been with my fiancé for 3yrs and been having unprotected sex for around a year and a half since having a contraceptive rod removed from my arm, But I have never fallen pregnant. This is seriously starting to worry me as at this age I should be at my most fertile. So why isn't I...

Daschund is afraid to use bathroom [ 5 Answers ]

I have a very beautiful Miniature dachshund and he is like my second child. I am insanely protective of him. We got him when he was 8 weeks old from a breeder and he was cute as cute could be. He is about 18 weeks old now and he thinks he owns everything he touches, including us!:D He's never been...

Afraid I missed o time [ 1 Answers ]

Well, I don't keep up with my temp like I should but I haven't had any cervical fluid until yesterday June 6th and it was wet. Today I don't have much but kind of creamy if anything and that may be wishful thinking. My husband gets home today from being out of town and I pray I haven't missed my...

Puppy is afraid to go down stairs [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new puppy who is having no problem going up the stairs, but refuses to even attempt to descend them. I tried encouraging him with praise and food. :D Granted he is only 8 weeks old and the stairs are a little steep and are uncarpeted. Do you think I need to carpet the stairs to make...

View more questions Search