Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sundevil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2006, 03:18 PM
    Harbor Breeze Down Rod
    Wondering where I can get a 7ft Harbor Breeze down rod, was told by Lowe's they do not carry them.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2006, 06:18 PM
    I believe Harbor Breezes use 1/2" downrods, try other places that sell fans. Any downrod will work if it is the same width. How tall is your ceiling?

http://www.ceiling-fans-n-more.com/c...-fan-faq.php#8

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze fan [ 6 Answers ]

I have a habor breeze flush mount fan that is 10 years old (I use it ALL the time) and it is making a lot of noice recently. Can there be something done to stop the noice? Can it be oiled in some way?

Harbor breeze fan [ 4 Answers ]

I have a harbor breeze ceiling with a remote that was never wired in.can I reverse the fan direction manually.

Harbor breeze fan [ 1 Answers ]

We recently installed a harbor breeze fan. It worked fine initially, then did strange things. It stopped spinning one direction and reversed itself. It did this twice. Now the speed of the fan is not working at all - it barely turns. An electrician checked the installation and checked the...

Harbor breeze fans [ 3 Answers ]

I have a harbor breeze fan w/a downlight. Separately installed remote. Worked fine until I used the reverse switch. Now the fan won't start and the light won't go on. Any suggestions MartinG

Harbor Breeze fan [ 3 Answers ]

Just installed my fan and everything works perfectly. After 10 minutes, the HI speed does not work anymore when pushed on the remote (the fan is just stopped) and it looks like MED and LOW speeds are the same. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks

View more questions Search