Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

Feb 1, 2010, 07:24 AM
    1995 Mazda Millennia Axle
    I have a 1995 Mazda Millennia. Coming down the road yesterday the suspension started "knocking" then I heard grinding and I believe the axle has fell out. Can anyone tell me what may be wrong. The car won't go into gear. I had to push it home!! Also how big of a project is this to fix? Can I do it at home? Any help please!:confused:
    tech2480 Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 08:39 PM

It's a pretty decent undertaking... might not be that easy for someone that hasn't tackled automotive repair in depth! And the tools required may amount to the cost of having someone else do it... not to say that you can't but I don't know your skill level. There could also be a chance that you have transmission issues as well.
    automd Posts: 43, Reputation: -2

Feb 3, 2010, 02:17 AM

Does it usually happen when you make sharp turn? I was thinking maybe it's the front struts or the front drive shafts. Btw, check for loose cans or items in the boot, on the wheel or door pockets.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between a Mazda T30 and a mazda T35 [ 0 Answers ]

Hi If anyone could help me with the above I would be most grateful Thanks

Huskee Rear Axle [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of oil do I use for the rear axle? It was cleaned and now needs to be lubed again but not sure what to use. Thanks

1995 honda civic Axle replacement [ 1 Answers ]

I'm Currently in the military stationed overseas in germany so honda dealerships are few and far between. I am currently working on getting a 95 civic up to par I'm just about done except the nasty shake when it hits 60+ my questions what is the process of removing the axles(barney style I know...

Not sure with axle solution [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My car was bumped on the rear and the rear axle is no longer in position and my tiers are only getting wearied at the out side and would like to find out if wheel alighnment could fix the problem or get the new rear axle

Festiva axle removal [ 1 Answers ]

I have ford festiva that I am taking the engine out of, but I cannot get the axle undone on the wheel side, is there a special way to undo them?

View more questions Search