Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mazharmpm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2010, 01:42 AM
    Company profile format
    I need to bring up a software which is a completely new concept. How will I make a business plan? What are the things required in a business plan. The software is aimed for service industry.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2010, 01:46 AM
    Hi, mazharmpm?

Is the software already designed, please?

Thanks!
    VUPPENA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2011, 12:05 AM
    We are basically in civil construction field to get new contract we need profile please provide us

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company profile sample format [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to seek advice on how to make our company profile more credible and attractive to prospective clients. We are in the business of providing human resource to big companies such as janitorial, messengerial and even labor force such as porters, drivers and others. In the Philippines...

Format of company profile [ 1 Answers ]

We have a small company of data processing and I want to know that how I make my companies portfolio which help me to get projects

Format for company profile [ 1 Answers ]

Embroidery factory

Profile of company format [ 1 Answers ]

We have taken one outsourcing contract of billing & collection activity of a MNC company

Format of Company Profile or Portfolio [ 4 Answers ]

How do you write a company profile or portfolio? I want to setup a profile of my companies management and our portfolio but I would like to understand the difference between company profile and portfolio? What document do you present to your potential clients or contractors, when you need to...

View more questions Search