Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2010, 10:32 PM
    Wife vs. Husband
    An old joke for me, but I ran across it so I'm sharing.

WIFE VS. HUSBAND

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word..

An earlier discussion had led to an argument and

neither of them wanted to concede their position.

As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs,

the husband asked sarcastically, 'Relatives of yours?'
    'Yep,' the wife replied, 'in-laws.'
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2010, 03:44 AM

I love it!

Maybe be a oldie but it's a goodie.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2010, 01:20 PM
    Short and sweet and very cleaver.:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband tries to kill wife, wife gets plastic surgery and comes back 4 revenge. [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find this movie title... its back in the 70s, 80's... I believe the name Eve is in the title... Its about a married elite couple who gets married and the husband only marries her for money... he than tries to have her killed and he thinks she's dead... but she lives and ends up...

Husband doesn't love wife, wife wants him out [ 6 Answers ]

A friend of mine told his wife that he doesn't love her anymore. They have two children (one has cerabal palsy). The wife wants him out of the house, but he wants to stay to help with the house, kids, etc. He definitely doesn't want to leave on bad terms. He just felt that he couldn't NOT tell her...

Wife on dependent visa and husband dies, can wife stay in UK? [ 1 Answers ]

Husband worked in UK for 7 yrs and wife has worked here about 5. Wife is on dependent visa. Husband got seriously ill and died recently. Is wife allowed to still stay in UK? What should she do to be able to stay? Can she apply for permanent residence? Husband is buried to UK and wife would like to...

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

View more questions Search